Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Why don't brooms have longer hadles?
I've just been sweeping the patio and done my back, again. :(

I've just been sweeping the patio and done my back, again. :(
Is it the handle or the technique ;) ?

PS if you bought it secondhand, was the guy you bought it from named Murphy by any chance......and the last time he changed the broom head he cut the handle down :thinking: ?

Last edited:
Why was the answer 42 ?

Did no one tell you that you're supposed to attach them to an e-scooter and drive around, rather than manipulate them by hand?
Why do dogs like sticks?
They don't . Humans keep throwing them and dogs just fetch them back to keep the place tidy.
Why was the answer 42 ?
Because it was the sixth dimension of the seventh heaven, didn't you know? Ergo, 6x7 = 42 Duh.:exit:

This could be a very enlightening thread.:D

Why do we dream ? Nature doesn't normally do something that's not to its benefit.

How long till battlestar galactica and the fleet arrive .. ?

Why does a gap between your teeth feel massive when using your tongue to feel. Yet when you use your finger, it's hardly any size at all?

What use is a mosquito & why do they prefer biting me rather than anyone else in my family?

Why does a gap between your teeth feel massive when using your tongue to feel. Yet when you use your finger, it's hardly any size at all?
Speaking as somebody who had a crown fall out this morning. I can cofirm this is factually correct.

If JRM also known as 'the haunted pencil' had come anywhere near me I would have swatted him.......

& why do they prefer biting me rather than anyone else in my family?
When I was in the wilds of the USA I was bitten by just about everything, midge like, but my resident hosts hardly touched at all.
When I asked the question, the answer was because I was fresh & tender meat..

It is to do with the number of sensors per sq inch.

On your back you'd hardly feel anything.

When I was in the wilds of the USA I was bitten by just about everything, midge like, but my resident hosts hardly touched at all.
When I asked the question, the answer was because I was fresh & tender meat..
I am old and probably not very tender to eat but it still doesn't stop mosquito bites.

I have only found one person who was a better magnet for biting insects & that was a fellow passenger on a cruise. We were in the middle of Glacier Bay in Alaska, miles offshore & he still got bitten.

Why does our Tom cat constantly beg to go out just so he can whine to come right back in?

Is there a way to know if your juicy steak or other juicy piece of meat is actually smaller bits of said meat put together with that meat glue stuff?

Is there a way to know if your juicy steak or other juicy piece of meat is actually smaller bits of said meat put together with that meat glue stuff?
Meat glue?

Meat glue?

Yeah, I was being slowly sucked down the TikTok rabbit hole when a short documentary on meat glue popped up. :puke:

I've barely looked into it and not sure if there are any health implications (seem popular in restaurants?, but one thought was that surely it's a case of massive misrepresentation to pass a joined together bit of meat as a whole steak? Was wondering if anyone knows more about it from personal experience/involvement.

Yeah, I was being slowly sucked down the TikTok rabbit hole when a short documentary on meat glue popped up. :puke:

I've barely looked into it and not sure if there are any health implications (seem popular in restaurants?, but one thought was that surely it's a case of massive misrepresentation to pass a joined together bit of meat as a whole steak? Was wondering if anyone knows more about it from personal experience/involvement.
Are you telling me the Pork drumstick I had may not have been real?

Back