At the weekend........

Dino f

Wiiiiilmmmaaaaaaaa
Name
Dean Feltimo
Edit My Images
Yes
I have a Polish girl working with me, i thought id share a conversation i had with her a while back. This is completely true.

Her: At the weekend, i went to the coast.

Me: Niiiice, where did you go?

Her: A town near Brighton, well it's near Brighton and Southsea.

Then for the next 1/2 hour i named all the places i could think of near Brighton. None of them was where she went.

Her: I cant remember it's name, but there are lots of signs leading you there, i think i can write the name down for you.

So i handed her a pen and paper and told her to write the name of the town she had visited.
She handed me the paper, and i read..............

SEAFRONT

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL: Oh bless her :D

I've been to TOILETS

Great place, especially after too many beers

Lots of SEAFRONTs have special outside TOILETS called walls & alleys - superb!

You just have to watch out for 'Bobbies' or 'Coppers' who like a strange form of bondage for some reason of Public Decency ???

We have some Polish girls working for us at the moment and they are the hardest working lasses we've had and put most of our regular staff to shame - in fact they're no longer casual workers, we've taken them on full time.
Trouble is, all they do is work. They don't seem to want to go anywhere at the weekend, just ask if there's more overtime.

oh, and Mini, if you're reading this, we don't ask any of them out at the weekend :nono:...just interested in their general well-being and integration with our society and customs :D

oh, and ps...they're all damn pretty ;) :D

Ditto:)

Back