Back from my sabbatical with a few from Glencoe

Some fantastic shots there and this spurred me to look into this location and I think I'll definitely have to plan a trip up there at some point. The scenes are breathtaking!

Cheers fella :)

If you can be lucky enough conditions like I did then it's an amazing place with limitless photographic potential.

you got urself some stunning fotos there . been there when it was raining and i came back with nothing . well done .thanks for sharing

you got urself some stunning fotos there . been there when it was raining and i came back with nothing . well done .thanks for sharing

Yeah I think I really struck it lucky with the weather. Mind you. I wouldn't mind giving it a go with some heavy fog around the wonderful lochs

3 and 7 for me, really nice! Do you have a file where you can hold the highlights a tad more in 7 though?

3 and 7 for me, really nice! Do you have a file where you can hold the highlights a tad more in 7 though?

Cheers Craig.

Appreciate the feedback. I toyed around with the highlights for quite a while on that shot. Although the highlights are wishing the histo still they are quite bright. Tried toning them down and it just took the spotlight off the mountain top. Settled in the current image in the end rightly or wrongly lol

Great set, really like the first one :)
Lovely set but the first is outstanding, first class shot.
Cheers guys (y)

Before the dawn and perfect symmetry are smashing. Good composition, location and light.

I would love to love Moonset to but I find the moon itself too much. A rare moment an HDR blend on the moon would work.

I'll go away and wash my mouth out now...
Haha. All feedback is gratefully received mate. To me it's what photography is all about. A bit of critique is what has help me improve :D

Great stuff - I was there Friday to Monday but only saw the Sun on Monday morning!

Back