Basil - Golden Retriever

We've had two Goldies-Hamish(my wife's Scottish) and Ben. If the weather's too bad to go out for a walk they certainly make you feel bad with that sad look...or they see you're off out without them..they're wonderful dogs to have around.When we werf out with them everyone wanted to 'say hello' to them and off the leash on the hills and in fields they'd run to people.

We've had two Goldies-Hamish(my wife's Scottish) and Ben. If the weather's too bad to go out for a walk they certainly make you feel bad with that sad look...or they see you're off out without them..they're wonderful dogs to have around.When we werf out with them everyone wanted to 'say hello' to them and off the leash on the hills and in fields they'd run to people.

Beautiful photos of a beautiful dog, they are a fantastic breed.

Is he in his older years?

Thanks, they are lovely! Can't imagine owning another breed now. He's just coming up to 9 years old, took him to the vets about 6 months ago though and he thought he was only about 3 so he's ageing well!

We had that with our old one, everyone thought she was a young girl at about 10. When you know them though you can see the grey hairs on the face to give it away!

Mine will be 13 if she gets to april, she has hip dysplasia since a year old and one of her back hips is getting weak now :(

We had that with our old one, everyone thought she was a young girl at about 10. When you know them though you can see the grey hairs on the face to give it away!

Mine will be 13 if she gets to april, she has hip dysplasia since a year old and one of her back hips is getting weak now :(

Haha, he's clear of grey hairs so far but no doubt they'll start to appear! 13's a good age, shame about their hips isn't it :(

2 & 3 are perfect, cute dog :D All good shots though!

Back