I have lived in Bedfordshire for 23 years and although I know about Clangers I've never had one & I don't think I have seen them in any local shops. I will have a look next time I'm in town.
The best Cornish pasties I've had came from a little pasty shop that makes them on the premises in Looe. very tasty.
I tried Ginsters twice. I could not believe the first one, so tried again. They had tried to hide the horrible taste with salt and an ounce or two of pepper. but it was still horrible.
I tried Ginsters twice. I could not believe the first one, so tried again. They had tried to hide the horrible taste with salt and an ounce or two of pepper. but it was still horrible.
I can honestly say I have never eaten a Ginsters,
But I can't believe anything really tastes that bad?
I might now just have to go seek one out, in the interest of research.
I can honestly say I have never eaten a Ginsters,
But I can't believe anything really tastes that bad?
I might now just have to go seek one out, in the interest of research.
Yup I could not believe it either, that's why I tried again.
It must be an acquired taste.... Though I have known people who literally cover their food with salt and pepper.
Mind you I find Baxters soups to salty to eat. which is a great shame as they are otherwise, not bad at all.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.