Daily Bend The Light's 2013 365

Daft question, but "What sort of comfortable"?

Comfortable as in relaxed at the photo shoot, or comfortable as in "ooh this chair is comfortable".

If it's the former, then that could be true. She is not a nude model, and was concious at this point of not showing too much (don't worry, her friend and co-model was there so I wasn't asking for anything beyond what she was happy to do), but she was concious of her lingerie slipping.

if it's the other comfortable, then I dunno...the chairs are quite comfy. :)

Cheers

The Latter ;) She just looks like she isn't entirely comfortable, but that could very well be just me too, he he. It's a model issue all the same the photo is pretty much perfect IMO.

The Latter ;) She just looks like she isn't entirely comfortable, but that could very well be just me too, he he. It's a model issue all the same the photo is pretty much perfect IMO.

Thank you. I'd asked her to assume the pose, but the position of her legs etc. was her choice really. But it seemed to work for me...:)

Thanks for the "like" :)

Ok, a little behind now. This is my photo for the 5th. I do have the intervening photos but they are not edited. I like this one so I edited it now when I should be doing other things!

Taken at rehearsal for a theatre show my daughter is in this weekend. This is the Wizard of Oz in his previous guise as the travelling magician...

5-2-2013 The Wizard of Oz by http://bendthelight.me.uk, on Flickr

I love today's - what a thespian you have there! He is very much in character (I hope!!).

I love today's - what a thespian you have there! He is very much in character (I hope!!).

Indeed he is. My daughter has been doing shows for the last 3 years (she's only 7 now) and many of the folks in the theatre company have been there all the time. This guy is one of them...He's very good, and really gets into the roles. :)

That's a really good shot, love it! hah! Lovely shot of the model as well, one I'd be proud of too.

So much better than a stage shot, where I'd expect to see him, but making tea? No, that's a different take! :D

Back