Daily Bend The Light's 2013 365

Name
Craig
Edit My Images
No
Well, I will have a go. I am not going to have a theme as I will probably not accomplish the task if I did...not every day lends itself to a themed photo. Some days may well end up with the one photo taken at the end of a busy day, so something like a photo of the oven, or one of the kids...

Last edited:
Welcome to the challenge Craig, I'm another one of the 10 or so newbies too.
Nice first shot of the year too.

Phil

What a beautiful young girl - can you tell us more about the sensory room?

Welcome to the challenge Craig, I'm another one of the 10 or so newbies too.
Nice first shot of the year too.

Phil

Lovely shot Craig and welcome to the Crazy Corner...........I will enjoy supporting your thread

atb

Vince

Thanks guys. I know it's gonna be really tough...but even if I have to take a crappy last minute shot to do it, I will. :)

Cheers

Thanks guys. I know it's gonna be really tough...but even if I have to take a crappy last minute shot to do it, I will. :)

Cheers

LOL - That's my only (unwritten) rule.....as far as I am concerned it's MY 365, so if some aren't up to muster for a full on critique, who cares if I don't?

[That is the ONLY way I will ever get through this challenge!!! :LOL:]

LOL - That's my only (unwritten) rule.....as far as I am concerned it's MY 365, so if some aren't up to muster for a full on critique, who cares if I don't?

[That is the ONLY way I will ever get through this challenge!!! :LOL:]

As you say...it's YOURS. Do whatever we want, eh?? :)

Welcome to the crazy corner Craig, were all a little nut's in here but you'll fit in well here, it's great to see Annie enjoying the sensory room (y)

Matt

Nuts, but I'll fit in well! :thinking:

Annie loves the sensory room...as do we all. Sometimes nice to go in there, music on, lay on the vibrating octopus, and chill out with a projected starfield. :)

Welcome to the mad house, i'm a newbie to 365's too, good luck i shall look forward to seeing your shots(y)

Gorgeous first image:love:

Nuts, but I'll fit in well! :thinking:

Annie loves the sensory room...as do we all. Sometimes nice to go in there, music on, lay on the vibrating octopus, and chill out with a projected starfield. :)

It's a good nut's though (y) it sounds amazing :D

Hmm i am goona need some time to ponder this one ..elements i like elements I dont ... a marmite shot?

Thanks folks.

Tezz, the parent's love it, so that's ok. What's not to like? Actually, I think it would be better had I got some better backgrounds...I may see what I can come up with...:)

If the parents love it ..who am I to say .... :) the two things that did bug me though are a) no eye contact b) she looks like she is a llittle too big for the basket ....but thats just me :)

Pretty in Pink Craig , works well

Thanks. :)

If the parents love it ..who am I to say .... :) the two things that did bug me though are a) no eye contact b) she looks like she is a little too big for the basket ....but thats just me :)

Yes - I agree with the too big for the basket observation, but not necessarily with the eye-contact thing. I chose this one for the fun-factor of the yawn, and have others very similar but with eye-contact. I don't always go for eye contact. :)

Cheers

I agree that she is a little big for that basket, but love the yawn shot! I can see why the parents like it so much - a 'natural' shot of their child.

Now I really like Day 2, it's kind of say yawn, board of all this photo stuff now :D but the exposed seems like it's a bit one sided couple maybe have done with a little boost from camera right :thinking:

Matt

Now I really like Day 2, it's kind of say yawn, board of all this photo stuff now :D but the exposed seems like it's a bit one sided couple maybe have done with a little boost from camera right :thinking:

Matt

I assume you are texting that with predictive text??

Anyhoo...once I worked out what you meant, yes...it needs a touch of light from the right. True. I've been trying to decide if it's yellowish, or not. Hmm...

I assume you are texting that with predictive text??

Anyhoo...once I worked out what you meant, yes...it needs a touch of light from the right. True. I've been trying to decide if it's yellowish, or not. Hmm...

Indeed that was sent from the Ipad, my responses are normally gobbledygook in the first place but using that makes me even worse as it regularly auto corrects even worse that I can normally manage to mess things up :bang:

Personally I'm not seeing any yellow cast (y)

Indeed that was sent from the Ipad, my responses are normally gobbledygook in the first place but using that makes me even worse as it regularly auto corrects even worse that I can normally manage to mess things up :bang:

Personally I'm not seeing any yellow cast (y)

Great! :)

I like the yawn - she does look a bit too big for the basket but the yawn shows she's comfy enough there and settling in for a nap.

I like the yawn - she does look a bit too big for the basket but the yawn shows she's comfy enough there and settling in for a nap.

Oh she was definitely comfortable. She was asleep for the first half, and only woke up later on! :)

Thanks

:eek: I don't think I'd want one of them getting too close, but I think you've capture it really well :clap:

Well, they're running around loose, around your legs, above your head. Close as you like. Often too close to get focus and have to drop back. :)

Perfect! vamp teeth look cool not that i want to check them closer, but his eyes too.. wow

Love Squirrel Monkeys .... never noticed their teeth ..too busy watching them leaping through the air Wonderful image Craig

Perfect! vamp teeth look cool not that i want to check them closer, but his eyes too.. wow

Oh those little teeth look sharp! Great capture.

Love Squirrel Monkeys .... never noticed their teeth ..too busy watching them leaping through the air Wonderful image Craig

Thanks folks. Those teeth are all the better for sucking the life out of rolled slugs! They roll them on the floor to soften them up! :)

Back