Bi-weekly Photo Assignment.... AUTUMN...Discussion here!

Pick your favourite photo

• Marcel

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Stepheno

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steve

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Gandhi

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Jewel

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Sideshowbob

• DJW

• Noah

• CT

• Mfwild13

• RobertP

• Bachs

• Daveyuk

• Swiftwind

• EosD

• Mike Aiken

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • P-E

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Milou

• SammyC

• Dave

• KenCo1964

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Added a poll for all you nutters, remember it is not a competition and you are voting only for your favourite for whatever reason you see fit. ;) It has been set to run for 6 days, barring any mistakes if you entered, then your name should appear.

Go view the pics again here before jumping in :)

and no voting for yourself!

I would just like to thank everybody for the fantastic level of support this has received.

Top work guys and gals. the quality of the entries has also been exceptionaly high and I think I for one am gonna have a hard time picking a favourite. Lord knows how I'd cope if I was voting based on tech merit, interpretation etc.

Steve has been sent the list of potentials for the next assignment so they'll be up at some point soon.

I would also just like to remind you all about the 'proper' competition which closes at the end of next week, theme is 'Pubic Highway' I would hope to see that getting the same amount of support this idea has.

And remember... A vote for Steve is A vote for Non-violent protest and Harmony. Ommmmmm.

Peace.

gandhi said:
And remember... A vote for Steve is A vote for Non-violent protest and Harmony. Ommmmmm.

Peace.

Thats very kind of you to say mate. Very noble :thumb:

Ok guys and gals....

After some thought nad discussion it was decided that there should be some input from you guys for the topics for the next assignment. I was gonna post this in a different thread, but I think with 3 running, it would've become confusing. I'm sure our admin will move this if they disagree with my theory. Some of them seem to have become rather over-fond of the edit button :stir:

The ones i suggested to start off with were......

People
bokeh
my job
self portrait
broken
water
represent a song
bizarre
illumination
animals

Some of these were carried over from the last poll.

So let us know if you have any that you feel should be included, and if any of mine are pants then please tell me why!

Steve said:
"My Job" is pants..I don't actually work :flipoff:

thats easy then, picture of the TV

Steve said:
No problem, so that leaves about 45mins for you lot to get in your last minute submission or change the one you already posted :)

I've left mine as it is...I'm racing ahead in 3rd position at the moment with 0%

The Oly users group that I have little to do with now used to allow you to vote for as many entries as you like. That way I could vote for both of the pictures I like. The law of averages still produces a winner.
I can't decide yet so I'll wait a while then maybe toss a coin. Both that I like have no votes yet :)

AM i going mad? Where are all the photo's then?

JamPal said:
AM i going mad? Where are all the photo's then?

LOL. Click the link in the first post on this page. :D

There is also a link in the first post on this page that I made, I included it there when I added the poll as I expected that question :D

As it was on page two I have made it in to a sticky until the end of the voting period. HTH

I've cast my vote! :) Good luck everyone. All photos were excellent.

Steve said:
As it was on page two I have made it in to a sticky until the end of the voting period. HTH

That is very kind of you Steve, the place would not be the same without you helping us out like you do.

Thanks very much :)

gandhi said:
That is very kind of you Steve, the place would not be the same without you helping us out like you do.

Thanks very much :)

Your welcome :thumb:

:whistling

:thankyous

....for having the graciousness to edit my posts and remove any adult humour I may have inadvertantly included in them.

grrrrrrrrrr. STOP IT!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

You make me feel all powerless.

BTW! You've missed one very obvious one, as has everybody else!

I'm nicely placed I see ... joint 5th - ready to make a surprise dash at the end. :driving:

4 days left to get your votes in folks...with only 20 votes and 21 entries it means at least one person has yet to vote. :nono:

I will start a new poll so that we can start voting on the next subject for the Bi-Weekly Photo Assignment.

I voted but didn't enter, shortage of time at the moment :(

17-40 L lens to the first person that gives me a vote.

On second thoughts, vote for me or the bunny gets it :nunu:

Bachs said:
vote for me or the bunny gets it :nunu:

(In best Nicolas Cage with long hair and tough guy voice) Put.. the.. bunny.. back.. in.. the.. box. :nono:

I can check in the admin control panel who voted for who, although lets be honest, its only a little fun and to show off our stuff, the voting is just for extra interaction.

I just voted. I might even enter next time.

I hope 'bokeh' doesn't win. I don't even know what it is. :ponders:

If you have not yet voted you have only a little time left..get in there before it closes folks :)

Back