Big Cat Day 23/08 - Cheetah

i do believe that only Paul was taking photos directly behind you when your assfluff was on show...

Ass fluff!? :eek: I thought he'd sat on a Pallas Cat :LOL: :p

Can't really say I looked DF! :p

Here are a few of me of the Cheetahs...

2803514144_f24f6bc14b_o.jpg

2803513388_a16c26ea49_o.jpg

The picture with DF, InaGlo and Matty is in the Tigers thread... :clap:

Great eye contact in that one Bev (y)

both good, the eye contact is very good, of the millions i took, i didnt get very many with eye contact at all

Some fantastic images of the Cheetah from everyone who has submitted to this thread, looks like you had a great day shooting big cats, going to have to think about putting my name down for the next event....Thanks for sharing

Peter

I like :)

The vignette really shows the Cheetah of nicely. It's possibly a tad dark and I'd be tempted to clone or crop out the bit of tail bottom right but the colouring looks spot on and the background makes it look like he could be on a prairie somewhere.

Nice work mate :)

i think thats very good, shame about whatever that is bottom right, otherwise its really nice

There's actually no vignette applied to it, each corner has a natural dark area that sort of forms that illusion and without his tail on the right bottom, it looked un balanced.

:D thanks for the comments though......I might actually start to enjoy this togging !

it shows the detail in teh fur, with the long black hairs showing really clearly

That is an excellent capture DF, I see what you mean about the natural Vignette... Crazy!

Agree with Paul, this could be a wild cheetah, you haven't caught any distractions!

its a shame that one meows like a....erm...pussy

its a shame that one meows like a....erm...pussy

:LOL: Oh yeah I'd forgotten about that. You expect this loud roar and all you get is.......

Meeew :baby:

Bless ;)

Some stunning shots here. I really like the eyes in Inaglos shot, plus the first two shots

Back