Big orange robber fly

Name
kurt
Edit My Images
No
Last edited by a moderator:
what a fantastic shot, amazing colours and detail. love this time of yar as the insects are starting to come out to play again

Great to see you here Kurt and to show off some of your wonderful insects from Malaysia.

Fantastic set with great light :)

Beautifully sharp images. Don't you just love those eyes.

Dai

Wow, stunning! A great first post. Well done!

what a fantastic shot, amazing colours and detail. love this time of yar as the insects are starting to come out to play again

Great to see you here Kurt and to show off some of your wonderful insects from Malaysia.

Fantastic set with great light :)

Fantastic set,.......... eye detail is something else.

Dave ....

Thanks for looking and commenting everyone :)

Hi Alistair, good to see you here :)

Could someone pls tell me what the image size limit is over here? I normally post 1024pixel images.

Hi Kurt. Maximum image size is 800 pixels on the longest edge. This link explains our rules on posting images :).

Can I just say, these shots have to be amongst the best macro work posted on these forums. Truly stunning work :clap:. I hope you become a regular contributor because I can't wait to see more of your work (y)

Absolutely stunning! Great link to your set-up too, I'm trying to find a better way to diffuse my mt-24ex so a great help;)

fantastic set there mate

Absolutely stunning! Great link to your set-up too, I'm trying to find a better way to diffuse my mt-24ex so a great help;)

Hi Kurt. Maximum image size is 800 pixels on the longest edge. This link explains our rules on posting images :).

Can I just say, these shots have to be amongst the best macro work posted on these forums. Truly stunning work :clap:. I hope you become a regular contributor because I can't wait to see more of your work (y)

Thanks, Robbo, RJL2005 and Paul.

Noted on the image size limit -thanks, Paul.

Great set of shots.

Nice intro :)

Back