Big pussy cat

Name
Sir
Edit My Images
Yes
Make the most of this because as many of you know, I do not post photos very often ... :D

Too much time on my hands over Xmas and went back through some of the "Big cat meet" shots from September.

Feel free to rip it to shreds ... :D

Tiger6.jpg

Doesn't quite work for me. Background too distracting for me.

Awww love that third one. Sweet liddle puddy cat... ;)

I like the second one for his pose and show of the right paw. I see no distraction with any of the backgrounds. Nicely taken.:)

I think these are great. Like the way they fill the frame and really give the impression of size and strength. Lovely shots!

Number two is probably my fave.

first one doesnt really work for me as its eyes are a little soft, last one looks like one i took at the big cat meet from a slightly different angle ! :) 2nd and last ones are the best of this group :)

In fact i think it was looking at you when i took this ? lol

0901-162030-01.jpg

hypnotic, can I ask you what shutter speed did you take these photos at? There doesn't seem to be any EXIF info with these jpegs. I think if you up'd the shutter speed a bit more it would be loads sharper. Love the pose of the first shot, where did you take these photos?

hypnotic, can I ask you what shutter speed did you take these photos at? There doesn't seem to be any EXIF info with these jpegs. I think if you up'd the shutter speed a bit more it would be loads sharper. Love the pose of the first shot, where did you take these photos?

The first is ... f/5.6 1/80 280mm

Second is ... f/5.6 1/100 280mm

Third is ... f/4 1/200 280mm

All taken with 70-200 f/2.8 IS and 1.4 extender

This is the place Here

Previous thread and photos taken by all of us Here

wow, I got to say the first and second photo is amazing for their shutter time and focal length! You must have steady hands lol.

Whereabouts are these taken please?

Im assuming it was an organised shoot from the comments???!!!!

I have to agree, the third one is the best, it's a wonderful pose :) Perhaps a tad over saturated though imo :shrug: You can see it especially in the leaves in the background.

Just looking at these has given me the itch to get back to the WHF at the first opportunity :D

#2 for me (y)
I like #3 but looks as though there is a bit of "dodgy" cloning between the ears?

Back