Bird Flu in the UK

MattEg

TPer Emeritus
Name
Matthew Egan
Edit My Images
No
BBC

I believe it has been here most of the time anyway, it will only be confirmed by
people looking for it.

lol Sammy, im concerned for the 4 cats i have, they often bring birds back to the house (no puns please :D )

Well there was talk a while back about confining cats to indoors. I have two and I know that they'd not be happy about it.

4 cats! You lucky, lucky, b----d!

:)

/Fraser We're doomed I tell ye! DOOMED! aye!

guess you'll be needing this then...........

Hensip.jpg

Brilliant :laugh1:

Hope all your pets stay safe too of course. :)

I think I'm still safe - haven't started talking gibberish about kitchen units and I can still reverse and parallel-park the car OK

SammyC said:
Well there was talk a while back about confining cats to indoors. I have two and I know that they'd not be happy about it.

4 cats! You lucky, lucky, b----d!

:)

It takes my all, just to get mine out the door to do her business. She's a right ****bag. Won't go out unless it's perfect summer weather. Softie.

my parents cats are safe, they seem to only catch mice, hundreds of them, and then bring them and leave them on the doorstep like a sacrificial alter.

they never eat them though, its as if they offer them as gifts...

Marcel said:
It takes my all, just to get mine out the door to do her business. She's a right ****bag. Won't go out unless it's perfect summer weather. Softie.

but you deny her outside and that'll be exactly where she suddenly must go! :D

Back