Black Country Living Museum - F&C - Re-meetup Saturday 7th July 2018

Day(s) you could make it for this meet up.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dmb

Edit My Images
No
The F&C Massive (well a small part of that) had a great meetup last September at the Black Country Living Museum, Dudley. @Mr Badger suggested a repeat as those of us that went (from memory) @Andysnap , @Mrs Snap and @RaglanSurf and yours truly had a good time and still have our 12 month passes. Lots of things to see and take photos of and great Fish and Chips. So if you want to meet up again or if you missed it last time add to the thread and we can start organising. Mid to late June was the first sort of period suggested. Can add poll later for dates. Also see another thread for a possible meetup at Smallwood Vintage Rally (Cheshire) - Late May Holiday

Last edited:
I'd definitely be up for another trip to the BCLM and will go with the flow when it comes to dates, as I've nothing that can't currently be moved to accommodate a Sat or Sun in June or early July.

Always wanted to visit the Living Museum so dates depending I would like to attend if that's OK?

Fraser

We need you to make it a job, dammit!!! :bat:

OTOH, if you actually bring along and use a Chroma, I'm sure we'll forgive your lack of application and welcome you with open arms...:D

[emoji6] Believe me Chris, it’s feeling like a full time job!

I was going to say that I should be able to bring along at least one Chroma to play with, might even have more by then..(but I’m not promising!)

Blast! I have just booked a visit for 3rd August with my Mrs to that very place!
Still, if you have already been when I get there, I'll be able to shoot the damage caused!

Blast! I have just booked a visit for 3rd August with my Mrs to that very place!
Still, if you have already been when I get there, I'll be able to shoot the damage caused!
You could come to meet up first as the ticket is good for a year.

Have added a poll for weekends from June 16th to July 8th. I've left it up for 3 weeks so folks can plan around things. I know I'm not available all dates.

I could make any of the above dates but wold prefer a Saturday if possible (I'm not a fan of Sunday drivers!) plus it will probably be a bit quieter there on a Saturday (less people to get in the way when taking photos!). I won't vote as I can fit in with whatever the result is. :)

I could make any of the above dates but wold prefer a Saturday if possible (I'm not a fan of Sunday drivers!) plus it will probably be a bit quieter there on a Saturday (less people to get in the way when taking photos!). I won't vote as I can fit in with whatever the result is. :)

Sometimes I think voting for all the options is better than not voting, as it gives a better idea of interest... I know that can be found by reading the thread, but as it gets closer to the date there can be a lot of stuff on here!

I’m either already busy or working for pretty much all of these dates but I’ll know better nearer the time, so I’ll come along if I can.

June old be good for me I put Sunday 17th but could probably make any June date :)

Oh drat a draw for 2 dates. On balance (as I forgot that I'd be driving back from Cornwall in the 16th June) I think that we go for Saturday July 7th .

We're on the way back from hols that day so sadly not me... :(

Sounds good to me :)

Might be bringing an 'irksome' digital photographer as well :)
Why not, no doubt you'll be bringing a Nikon so you may as well complete the ensemble! ;)

Banter aside, it will be good to see you at last. Let's hope the weather is good. (y)

We're on the way back from hols that day so sadly not me... :(

Sorry to hear that Chris.

Not for me either, I’ll be working.

Back