Black Country Living Museum - F&C - Re-meetup Saturday 7th July 2018

Day(s) you could make it for this meet up.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't think I can make this hoping to go to Chateaux Impney Hill Climb

Very sorry folks but it looks like the Snaps will not be able to attend. Circumstances beyond our control etc. :(

Sorry to hear that Andy, who else is planning on going, or should we think about re-scheduling? Mind you, we'd need to do that before the School holidays as lots of people will probably be away then. Would another Saturday in July work for people? Or perhaps we could have 2 trips there?

Last edited:
We cant do the 8th either, sorry. :(

We'd probably better stick with the 7th July then, but if @Andysnap and @Mrs Snap fancy going again before the 12 month pass expires then I might be up for yet another trip there if you fancy a bit of company - or maybe a locals/mini-meet for others who couldn't make the 7th. Sound like a plan?

We'd probably better stick with the 7th July then, but if @Andysnap and @Mrs Snap fancy going again before the 12 month pass expires then I might be up for yet another trip there if you fancy a bit of company - or maybe a locals/mini-meet for others who couldn't make the 7th. Sound like a plan?
I like that, a simple approach and gives us time for second bite at the cherry, so to speak.

Sorry you can't make it Jonathan. Maybe see you at the next 'F&C day out' meet?

The forecast for this coming Saturday is looking good so far - sunny intervals and mid 20s, so I think it's going to be sun-cream rather than raincoats this time. So who've we got going then? Is there anyone else wanting to join us who's not yet spoken up?

Last time we all met up in the entrance/gift shop café for a cup of tea (and optional bacon butty) at around 10am for a 10.30am ish start, which seemed to work quite well. Does that sound like a plan? :)

I’m still working :(

Can't believe it! Just been told I have to work this Saturday so I'm not going to be able to make it :-(

Sorry chaps. I’m going to be a Billy No Show on Saturday. Somethings cropped up I can’t get out of. :(

Possibility I may be able to get Saturday off if someone will swap a shift with me :) I'll post here as soon as I know.

Are there any arrangements? Meet time\place?
Yes, all being well @dmb and I are aiming to get there soon after 10am and have a tea/coffee/cold drink in the café next to the gift shop near the main entrance. We'll probably be there until at least 10.30am if you can join us? If you can't get there until later then let me know and I'll PM my mobile number to you and you can give me a call when you arrive? (y)

Hopefully get there for 10 ISH - bit worried I may flake out with heat though :-(

Had a very enjoyable day out today with @Fraser Euan White and @dmb, who were excellent company. The sun was out more than it was in but there was a nice breeze to stop it being uncomfortable. Plenty to see and photograph there, and this time I managed to get 2 rolls of 35mm film through and out of my camera, which made a nice change for me at an F&C day out! Here's to the next one. (y)

Had a very enjoyable day out today with @Fraser Euan White and @dmb, who were excellent company. The sun was out more than it was in but there was a nice breeze to stop it being uncomfortable. Plenty to see and photograph there, and this time I managed to get 2 rolls of 35mm film through and out of my camera, which made a nice change for me at an F&C day out! Here's to the next one. (y)
Agreed a good day out. Next comes the souping of the film.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome chaps - thoroughly enjoyed the conversation and the venue :)
First B & W film developed just waiting for it to dry & scan.

Indeed, not sure who the person with the yellow belt is? One of my films went off to AG yesterday (hedging my bets and sending them separately!), so should have something to post by the end of the week.:) I feel positively slow in comparison to you two who develop your own.

Great captures David - well done - still think you should have tried to capture the moving bus with the TLR :)
I'm sure you would not have wanted to fill in the RTA report. By the time I'd focussed that 80 year old Rolleicord it would have been a shot of the prop shaft from underneath.

Back