Black Lowepro Flipside 300 dead cheap on Amazon

I have used cameraKing a few times with no problems what so ever.

Might just have to have a look.

I have used cameraking a couple of times myself in the last few weeks. Got a Lowepro Primus AW for £37 iirc, and then some filters. The Primus at that price was a steal I think!

i ordered mine on friday with free del at that price! should be with me at end of this week!

just ordered thanks for the heads up!!!!

I got a dispatch note yesterday so hopefully here today/tomorrow!

I might buy one of these instead of a slingshot. What do you guys think?

and another one ordered cheers (y)

I might buy one of these instead of a slingshot. What do you guys think?

shall i just post a pic with my 50D and new lenses all in the bag to help you decide? :p

Last edited:
Ordered one.

My order for a Fastpack 350 was cancelled so I decided to get this one instead. Thanks Dan. :)

:runaway:woo hoo just got the last one in stock

cheers Dan(y)
Dave

Hmmm, hopefully mine'll be dispatched tomorrow. *strokes chin*

*update*

Me being silly and never checking my emails often, has just realised that the bag was dispatched today also! :D

Exciting.

got mine, its quite comfy i can get all my gear in bar one lens (150mm macro) but to be fair its not a lens i would take all the time. Its big enough to pack a days worth of lenses which is what i wanted it for. I have had to remove the pouch so i can fit the camera mounted with the 17-70 and the 70-200 length ways. To the sides a flash is easily acommadated along with the 10-22, 50 & 85 lenses.
there is space left over for my cokin p filter system and 10-22mm hood. The side pocket hapily contains spare battery for the camera and 4AA's for the flash, pen, business cards & roughly 8 memory cards (without cases). The other side is reserved for a drinks bottle. i think i will have to get a sliplock pouch on one strap for immediate stuff when on shoots.

I think the biggest downside is the tripod mounting. the bottom bit that you fit in 2 feet could of been a little longer and wider. so the tripos sits lower. My giottos tripod and head when on my back are roughly the same height as the crown of my head which looks daft and also if getting through restricted spaces can get in the way.

all in all a great bag and i dont think its designed to carry all your kit but who needs all their kit all the time!? e.g. My primes are rarely used when going nature trekking as i call it so they stay at home and the macro takes their place. Also when doing portraits and urban scenes the macro stays at home.

With regards to my future planned upgrades which may be a 28mm prime and a 24-70 of some description to replace the 17-70. i think it has scope to accomadate any of my requirements so all in all I am very happy!

Arrived this morning, very quick. Good well mad little bag, a little smaller than I imagined but can still fit most of my day kit in there but its a bit of a sqeeze.

2 bodies, 1D and 1Ds (1Ds with 28-70 f2.8 attached).
6 batteries
Sigma 15-30 DG
Sigma 10-20 EX
Nifty 50
Rocket Blower
Storage good for cards on outside. (space for a least 10 CF cards, pens etc)

Seems quite comfortable even with all that weight and the quick access is great. :clap::clap::clap: great price for an excellent bag....(y).. Pleased..(y)(y)

Mine arrived today.

Next day even though I requested 3-5 day delivery time.

Top notch tbh.

got mine, its quite comfy i can get all my gear in bar one lens (150mm macro) but to be fair its not a lens i would take all the time. Its big enough to pack a days worth of lenses which is what i wanted it for. I have had to remove the pouch so i can fit the camera mounted with the 17-70 and the 70-200 length ways. To the sides a flash is easily acommadated along with the 10-22, 50 & 85 lenses.
there is space left over for my cokin p filter system and 10-22mm hood. The side pocket hapily contains spare battery for the camera and 4AA's for the flash, pen, business cards & roughly 8 memory cards (without cases). The other side is reserved for a drinks bottle. i think i will have to get a sliplock pouch on one strap for immediate stuff when on shoots.

I think the biggest downside is the tripod mounting. the bottom bit that you fit in 2 feet could of been a little longer and wider. so the tripos sits lower. My giottos tripod and head when on my back are roughly the same height as the crown of my head which looks daft and also if getting through restricted spaces can get in the way.

all in all a great bag and i dont think its designed to carry all your kit but who needs all their kit all the time!? e.g. My primes are rarely used when going nature trekking as i call it so they stay at home and the macro takes their place. Also when doing portraits and urban scenes the macro stays at home.

With regards to my future planned upgrades which may be a 28mm prime and a 24-70 of some description to replace the 17-70. i think it has scope to accomadate any of my requirements so all in all I am very happy!

Im going to hate saying this, but do you have a picture you could show me of your kit in the bag? Im really tempted to order one asap

Mike

i can get one up tonight! thats not a problem. I'll try not to tempt you too much (cough)

Do you reckon this may take a 300mm f2.8 prime and a 70-200f2.8 zoom with a body and a few bits and bobs?

very tempted to get one but I've bought a few camera bags and still to find one that's a keeper.

cheers
kev

its only quoted for a 300 f/2.8 attached. Maybe with soem re jigging you can get bother lenses in but not much else at all. You will probalby need the flipside 400!

MJ stubbings i appolagise in adviance for the horrid picture but was taken late last night, someone has borrowed my lens today, but can post a clearer version tomorrow

dsc00135copysa5.jpg

watch this space.

Do you reckon this may take a 300mm f2.8 prime and a 70-200f2.8 zoom with a body and a few bits and bobs?

very tempted to get one but I've bought a few camera bags and still to find one that's a keeper.

cheers
kev

Probably take one but not both...(y)

48 hours after ordering mine arrives in a box that could hold at least 6 of these bags..it was huge:thinking::shrug:

Shame i cant say the same for the bag it looks long and skinny not that impressed really :(

Dave

48 hours after ordering mine arrives in a box that could hold at least 6 of these bags..it was huge:thinking::shrug:

Shame i cant say the same for the bag it looks long and skinny not that impressed really :(

Dave

Yes box was huge. Bag is quite diminuative but holds all the gear I carry on a day to day basis...and is quite comfortable to use, like the flipside...(y)

Last edited:
Mine arrived today, huge box, got real grief from the wife who thought I'd ordered a whole new camera outfit!

Will put my gear in today but impressed with the build and looks like plenty of space. Just a shame theres no room for personal stuff.....but hey at £38 delivered....

Dave

If you want to sell it on cheaper.... :LOL:
Thanks for that 33L, thats surely big enough for my kit to fit in as i dont have that much, and if going out on a shoot then i can pick-and-choose which kit to take. Plus it would mean the 30d and 17-70 would go in my Slingshot 100aw and my misses would have that as she uses it.

Then it free's up room for more gear..... ;)

I tried putting my 300mm f/2.8 in with hood reversed and 1D MkIII attached - it was tight as hell.

Left it in Wilkinsons as a bad idea.

Got mine on Friday, i had to pick it up myself from the city link depot as they couldn't be bothered to deliver it, something to do with snow apparently, although i only live a 1.5 mile's from the depot, so i braved it and went and picked it up myself :D, anyway back to the bag, i quite like it and it fit's my kit in quite well, the only thing i miss is the extra room for incidentals i had on my Tamrac 7, however i guess you do have to sacrifice something to get the extra bit of kit in with a reasonably small size, one day someone will design the perfect camera bag, i hope :)

Back