BLUE TIT NESTCAM... Now empty with probably successful fledging at just 25% !

Behave or I'll have you banned... :nono:

I've got a sticky now you know... :D

Nair... :banana:
:p

Thats bloody favouritism !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I guess that Adminies have to be seen to
be in favour of making a slight concession
to keeping things a little green in today's PC society :p :D

Back to busy ness and Fidgity ness... :cautious:

Mrs F is doing good with her x4 fast growing chicklets... :eek:

Hard to believe they will be leaving the nest a week (or so) tomorrow... :shrug:

Back to busy ness and Fidgity ness... :cautious:

Mrs F is doing good with her x4 fast growing chicklets... :eek:

Hard to believe they will be leaving the nest a week (or so) tomorrow... :shrug:

In all seriousness, looking good Ven (y)

I do believe we have eyes now... :cautious:

And I have been trying (AGAIN) to sort the sound without too much luck I'm afraid... :shrug: ...they make a great sound now when being fed that I would so like to share it with you... :thinking: ...but all I am getting is static interference and not even the sound feed to go with it... :cautious:

Might have to give up for this year but the show must go on... :D

Enjoy them @ > > > www.livestream.com/Venomator

LIVE and fledging... :eek:

Last few days of Blue Tit NestCam so please make the most of it while you can... :shrug:

They will be leaving this week for sure... :cautious:

WHAT A DAY in Mrs Fidgits land of the Blue Tit NestCam... :eek:

Tune in NOW to find out why today was so eventful... :D

Clearly NOT many days left for Mrs Fidgit's brood now... :cautious:

LIVE and into its final few days... :shrug:

GO ON... :cautious:

Make the most of Mrs Fidgit & her Fidgitlets and come watch the Blue Tit NestCam while you still can... :D

www.livestream.com/Venomator

It must be an average then Rog as I got only four out of eight. Wasn`t there a bird on Star Trek called that:thinking: Oh! no, that was seven of nine :naughty::naughty:

:LOL: Rog in the vid clip - is it me or does the front one look as if he is saying "any ****ing minute now I am going to go up there and nut that pap!"

Then right at the end (s)he makes a lunge and then decides better of it!

:LOL: Rog in the vid clip - is it me or does the front one look as if he is saying "any ****ing minute now I am going to go up there and nut that pap!"

Then right at the end (s)he makes a lunge and then decides better of it!

:LOL:

They are loons that's for sure m8... :eek: ...they go absolutley potty when others are around and sometimes I can have a queue of 8 or 9 of the little beggars... :D

For those that didn't know... :shrug: ...or really don't care... :cautious:

This captivating Blue Tit breeding season is all over for us with, so-called, Flora Fidgit escaping the nest although not actually fledging and probably not long for this world... :shrug:

Oh well maybe we'll do better next year... :D

I would like to sincerely thank all Mrs Fidgit's loyal followers who stuck with us through thick and thin right to the very end and even now occasionally visit the NestCam site which I have left 'Live' for the time being... (y)

:ty:

It has been a great pleasure knowing others have enjoyed the streaming even with all its difficulties and little tragedies... :thinking:

We WILL be back next year... :D

Just want to say thanks to Roger and Jill for supplying what has been an interesting and facinating insight to Blue Tit life in the nest. :ty:

I realise that you have both had to devote considerable time to running and maintaining this site and it has been appreciated.

Looking forward to next year.

Cheers and well done to you both :clap::clap::clap:(y)

That's awfully nice of you Trev... :D

It was an enormous pleasure made the more so by everyone else's involvement... :clap:

See you all next year... ;)

Thanks Roger for all the fun we had watching the little Fidgets. I hope you get some more in your box next year.
Sue

Thank you too Sue for sticking with it... (y)

And for creating the little story around the Fidgits too (notice my deliberate misspelling for consistency... :cautious: )

I have read it and think it is a great little story with a heartwarming ending... :D ...cheered me on my sick bed it did, if only life were that easy... ;)

Good luck with it, I would be very interested in seeing how good it ends up looking and reading... :naughty:

Back