BLUE TIT NESTCAM... Now empty with probably successful fledging at just 25% !

Not sure now Kaz... :shrug: ...Nicki reckons there are four now but I will have to wait until she vacates again... :D

:p

Ah the male just came in and gave Fidgit some food for the baby's how sweet :love:

Not sure what happened a little while ago but I am pretty sure a Blue Tit adult has just removed one of the chicks from the nest... :eek:

We have three chicks and four eggs now... :cautious:

Maybe the chick did not make it... :shrug:

Hope that is the last of that kind of shenanigans anyway... :nono:

ANOTHER ONE JUST HATCHED AT 14.08 SHE WAS JUST EATING THE SHELL.

whoops did not mean to shout!!!:shake:

Last edited:
ANOTHER ONE JUST HATCHED AT 14.08 SHE WAS JUST EATING THE SHELL.

whoops did not mean to shout!!!:shake:

:LOL:

At least we heard you that time Nicki... :D

That's chick number four for the second time now... :shrug:

There only looks like there is 2 eggs left:thinking:
5 in the nest

8 eggs
5 in nest
2 left to hatch
1 RIP

Last edited:
I think you made it onto the Springwatch twitter feed Ven...

Yep 3 eggs left must have taken too much medication this afternoon :wacky::coat:

Thanks Chris... (y) ...it's been quite entertaining ALL day especially for those who should have been working... :LOL:

Janice has just confirmed the removed chick was still alive... :eek: ...the mystery deepens... :cautious:

Any clues anybody... :shrug: ...I thought perhaps it might have been disabled or something or possibly a rogue adult 'stealing' it or removing it... :shrug:

Anyway mum is settling down for the evening on the four chicks and three remaining eggs although he has still been bringing food back... :D

Live Hatching!

Agh :bang::bang: site is down and telling me I will be redirected but dosn't do anything heeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllppppppppppppp!!!

Can't bear the suspense :LOL:

2 eggs still left to hatch :shrug: and gone off line again aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!

Just a thought M8 are you planning to become the birds agent?!

We have already agreed terms KoG... :LOL:

And... soz about the off-line delay Nicki... :shrug: ...was a bad night with the dog... :cautious:

But we are back up and running live... x2 eggs still to hatch and x5 live ones for the time being... :naughty:

Enjoy... :D

See guys, THIS is how you watch nestcam and F1 [practice 3 atm]

4588174175_48e30b7232_o.jpg

and yes I know, window behind screen not good, but office is tiny, its the only place desk will fit and i do close the curtains when processing :p

See guys, THIS is how you watch nestcam and F1 [practice 3 atm]

4588174175_48e30b7232_o.jpg

and yes I know, window behind screen not good, but office is tiny, its the only place desk will fit and i do close the curtains when processing :p

:LOL: ...loving the set up but not sure about the revert to PC Yv... :eek:

Here's a very short clip from the NestCam from early doors when she was clearing out all the original cedar chips bedding supplied with the box... :D

Early Vid Clip

What a difference... :cautious:

Back