BLUE TIT NESTCAM... Now empty with probably successful fledging at just 25% !

But housework ALWAYS comes last to everything else that's nicer and better for you Jean... :LOL:

:p

ven can't connect to cam for some reason it is tryoing to redirect me to another page any advice I see NO 7 Hatched while I was out that's good all done and dusted now.

Hello Venomator jeanjeanie and all,
I am loving this, nice monitoring set up you have there Vernomator.
Whilst watching this morning, Mr and Mrs Fidgit were in the box.
Although I have been watching for a few days on and off, it was the first time I have seen both parents at once.
That box is getting busy.
Great stuff, Congrats on the setup.(y)

ven can't connect to cam for some reason it is trying to redirect me to another page any advice I see NO 7 Hatched while I was out that's good all done and dusted now.

Oh dear... hope you got sorted Nicki... :shrug: ...soz I was out walking the dog and then the Doc beckoned... :confused:

Hello Venomator jeanjeanie and all,
I am loving this, nice monitoring set up you have there Vernomator.
Whilst watching this morning, Mr and Mrs Fidgit were in the box.
Although I have been watching for a few days on and off, it was the first time I have seen both parents at once.
That box is getting busy.
Great stuff, Congrats on the setup.(y)

Thanks NM... (y) ...pleased you are enjoying... :D

Seems like we are all hatched and just have gaping mouths and little pinkies to see now... :naughty:

You must be a proud Dad :D

LIVE NestCam with a very much alive brood of Blue Tit chicks enjoying breakfast come join us... :shrug:

Weather is carp so it's a definite good excuse for watching Mrs Fidgit... :thinking: ...

... and F1 from Catalunya of course... :LOL:

Geddup and addem TPers... :D :D :D

Have had a look this morning and Fidgit was busy feeding.

I am working today so will look in later tonight, if it not too late.(y)

Well done on keeping up the thread (y)

Regards

Richard

Looking good Rog (y) cant wait till they all bulge out and fill the box with feathers :LOL:
Will there be a sequel to this? :D

The return of the Tit :shrug:

Looking good Rog (y) cant wait till they all bulge out and fill the box with feathers :LOL:
Will there be a sequel to this? :D

The return of the Tit :shrug:

Thanx Rich... :D

Possibly... :thinking: ...as it is in the early part of the season she could well have another brood of little tits... :naughty:

Hopefully she will have learned from this lot... :shrug:

Thanks John... (y)

She is very busy already and never seems to stop... :thinking: ...even when she's stopped... :D

And the fella does his bit during the day too... :naughty:

Brilliant indeed thank you for sharing Ven :)

You are most welcome PM... (y)

Although I am afraid we seem to be down to just five chicks now ... :-((

But on the upside they do seem to be healthy... for now... :))

Enjoy keeping up... :D

We are definitely dow to five chicks now and I don't think anyone saw the going of the most reason one... :cautious:

But at least those that are left look to be gaining strength and seem quite healthy... :D

Mr & Mrs Fidgit...
4608640120_37f1d596f8_o.jpg

We also had a bit of a fright yesterday (see below !?!) as the female Sprawk had a successful kil right on our front lawn... :eek: ...it was identified as a hapless male Sparrow (so she lived up to her name ... :()

... she spent at least ten minutes undressing and dismembering it before carrying the rest off to her own brood... probably... :shrug:

Sprawk and Spadger... :eek:
4608640322_65786d78d0_o.jpg

Hey ho... nature in the raw and at its gory finest... :puke:

Have a great weekend and please tune in to watch Mrs Fidgit occasionally... :rules:

Lovely shot of Mr & Mrs Fidget Paul, good exposure to retain the whites, and a fun picture too.

The Sprawk shows nature as you say, its sad to see this but its absolutely natural and forms part of the food chain.

Thanks for the nest cam, its given hours of interest and wonderful to see (y)

Many thanks and you (and everyone else) are welcome Trev... (y) ...

Rog... :D

Someone please tell me there are NOT only four chicks in there... :cautious:

At this rate we will have none left by the end of the second week... :shrug:

Lovely shot of Mr & Mrs Fidget, good exposure to retain the whites, and a fun picture too.

BTB... :cautious: ...I need to own up and say my Son took these with his little Panny Lumix LZ7... :naughty:

But it was in my garden from my back door... :D

BTB... :cautious: ...I need to own up and say my Son took these with his little Panny Lumix LZ7... :naughty:

But it was in my garden from my back door... :D

Well good on him, he did a great job, has he had a good teacher or should he be teaching you :thinking: :D

Well we have just witnessed the demise of the fourth chick... :eek:

It seems to be still in the nest but she has got it out of the nest cup... :cautious:

We will have to let nature take its course and see what happens next... :shrug:

Hi, just found your thread and link, thanks its brilliant, move over Springwatch

Hi, just found your thread and link, thanks its brilliant, move over Springwatch

Why thank you Pauline... :confused:

Unfortunately (or fortunately... :D) they will be gone before SW starts... :shrug:

Although Chris P is doing a 'special' tonight... :banana:

Enjoy... (y)

From a tit point of view :D
That kept me amused for awhile
cheers Ven (y)

From a tit point of view :D
That kept me amused for awhile
cheers Ven (y)

Yo Chris and :welcome: along... took your bloody time dintcha... :cautious:

I've found my vocation at last... :D

Well we are at least three tits up on you matey... :cautious:

We have a left tit, a right tit, two centre tits and even a couple of coming-and-going tits... :naughty:

Only just found the thread TBH Ven

How could I have missed a tit thread :shrug: :D

Left, right or middle for fiddle... :naughty:

Shall we just "nip" this in the bud, Bud?
(my bosom pal lol)

Before the buns puns really start to fly?
I'll keep an eye on the rest of the thread though, just to keep abreast of things you understand,
Ven :D

Back