Brands BSB with flamer

Edit My Images
Yes
Finally got a chance to look through my photos from the weekend and was a bit disapointed tbh :thinking:

Managed to blag a shot of russdaz,s camera so hopefully have better luck with them. Thanks again mate (y)

sunday_3.jpg

sunday_6.jpg

sunday_2.jpg

sunday_8.jpg

sunday_1.jpg

sunday_7.jpg

Spent ages trying to get this shot but seems my 2.5 frames per second aint enough

sunday_5.jpg

sunday_4.jpg

nice shots wull - 2 & 5 for me. I also like the flame in 8, give it a nice effect

Flames are always nice, you done well in bad light with what you have.

You'r welcome, the cd of what you took is winging it way to you.

Very very quick play with 7.

sunday_5.jpg

A bit grainy but just a quick play. Let me know if you want it removing.

Tim

Last edited:
nice set. and know what you mean about fps to catch the flames. spent all weekend at oulton trying to catch the auston's there.

Good shots, could do with a slight saturation boost, but that's about it. Tim's is slightly OTT IMO.

quick play with 4, only a level tweak and saturation boost, think you have a good set there but they just need a teeny bit of pp work that's all

sunday_8.jpg

Massive improvement with ppp's processing. #3 looks great and the classic brands #5 works very well too.

Sorry I didn't catch up with you wull. We stopped by the paddock on Sunday morning, but there was a lot of activity around the bike. Didn't want to intrude.

I've a few shots of Alex from Friday, but sadly not much else.

Aston's are easy. I got it with my ancient E1 at 3fps no worries...

You just need to watch for a lap or two?

A nice set mate

I had a quick play with this one. See you at Oulton

sunday_5.jpg

Yeah some nice building blocks a tad of help in CS3 will really make them pop from the original shots. A slightly higher ISO was needed.

Will you be at Oulton Park? I recon i should make that and will have the laptop with me if i do, will explain what i was refering to about the histogram.

Excellent shots Wull, lovely angles, just a bit of a brighten up, and they are bang on.

Hoping to be there sunday and monday mate

Hope the weather stays nice, shall have to keep my fingers crossed for you and now watch on the TV from the comfort of my home now, un expected cost has just come up so wont be there to support in person.

:( Thats a shame mate. Hopefully see you at some of the others

Yeah hopefully, although looking likely to miss atleast 2months possible 3 before i'll be able to make another round. Had planned to fit new tyres as there wearing, to the front of car, but exhaust decided to blow to day in a big way back box fall off. No signs of it failing either. :shrug: Only passed MOT 2 weeks ago :thinking:

Back