Meadow Pipit

Fowlsheugh Nature Reserve, Crawton, Aberdeenshire - 03/04/2013

KWMP-4_filtered_zps52bafb2b.jpg

KWMP-5_filtered_zps7492721f.jpg

59)

Kittywake.

Fowlsheugh Nature Reserve, Crawton, Aberdeenshire - 03/04/2013

KWMP-1_filtered_zps6eaa2f65.jpg

Some crackers in there mate, glad to see your working your way throught the list (y)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Some crackers in there mate, glad to see your working your way throught the list (y)

Thanks Neil. You decided to sell me that lump of metal of yours yet, so you can upgrade to the new 500 or 600??;)

I'm sorry but there is no way that's as a coot, it's not being a yobbo and having a fight :LOL: keep up the great work :clap:

Cheers Matt(y)

Blimey you've been busy. You have some outstanding photos there. I guess it's getting harder now. You've inspired me to do a similar project on counting (and trying to get photos) all the different bird species that visit my garden. So far I'm on 35 species with 30 of them photo'ed but most of the pictures are pretty poor, but I'm replacing them with better ones all the time. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Thanks very much Nicky. Glad you like some of my stuff and are inspired. Nice one(y)

Blimey - not seen this thread before - fantastic idea for a project and I'm bowled over by some of your pictures (y)

Wow, thank you very much Sarah;)

A couple of nice photos of the Grey Heron, Ive tried and tried. I find they're so elusive, nice one.......

A couple of nice photos of the Grey Heron, Ive tried and tried. I find they're so elusive, nice one.......

Sorry, do I know you?:D

Nice detail on the Jackdaw Mr Brash - love the eyes :clap:

Les (y)

Ta!! Vin(y)

Still going strong - and some really stunning photos...I love visiting your challenge! :)

Cheers folks(y)(y)

Wow nearly at 70 already? It must be getting tough now...

Some excellent captures here, and yes I too am a fan of the Ospreys (y)

70)

Moorhen

Aden Cointry Park, Mintlaw, Aberdeenshire - 06/05/2013

Again, not the best of shots but the damn thing wouldn't move out of the shaded area. Never mind, I'll try again some other day soon.

Moorhen-1_filtered by Brashman 201, on Flickr

Back