Brighton Bandstand

That's a cool and elegant subject!
Would you consider an other rendition?

Brighton%20Bandstandpp.jpg

You could do better from the RAW file!

Thank you. I will try Raw, but not just yet as I want to learn all of the other 70D settings first :)

Didn't know… take your time! :)

That is nice but, try to take it (if possible) more central as to me the roof merges with the hand rail on the right side.

Regards

That is nice but, try to take it (if possible) more central as to me the roof merges with the hand rail on the right side.

Regards

Thank you, each time I looked at it I thought, there is something not right.

I thought it looked pretty central until I noticed the distance of the front posts. Looks to me that you were not quite flush with the structure.

I thought it looked pretty central until I noticed the distance of the front posts. Looks to me that you were not quite flush with the structure.
Agree with this...

Still, a nice shot indeed. Where is the band stand in Brighton? I presume it's on the sea front but I drive through all the time and just don't notice things.

Agree with this...

Still, a nice shot indeed. Where is the band stand in Brighton? I presume it's on the sea front but I drive through all the time and just don't notice things.
Hi the Bandstand is close to the I360 on the seafront, just before you get to Hove Lawns.

Back