British Powerboat GP (Plymouth)

Matt.

Judge Dredd
Edit My Images
Yes
Is anyone else going to be going to this at the weekend? :) I am planning on going (still trying to find someone to let me stay at their place though!) and it should be a great weekend.

Let me know if you want to meet up or anything as i'll probably be on my own and moaning about the softness of my Sigma all day :p

Damn! I'm bl**dy gigging, otherwise I'd probably jump at the chance - I used to live there, and still love the place. Enjoy your weekend! (y)

I was going, but cant afford to now, had a great time last year ! :)

negotiator2a%20%28Small%29.jpg

IanC_UK said:
I was going, but cant afford to now, had a great time last year ! :)

I'll probably only go if someone lets me stay at their place, and i haven't had any answers yet :(

normal_CRW_3009_filtered.jpg

I might even phone Calumet (rental) and see what shocking amounts of money they'd want for a 300mm F4 IS and 1.4x TC!

hope you enjoy the day, and im sure that stigma isnt as soft as you think....

matty said:
hope you enjoy the day, and im sure that stigma isnt as soft as you think....

I've had it for years, and it is as soft as i think :p

Matt. said:
I've had it for years, and it is as soft as i think :p

i was lucky with mine, not that soft at all!

i like all these matt's we have here..could be a bit confusing though, lol:thinking:

matty said:
*snip*
i like all these matt's we have here..could be a bit confusing though, lol:thinking:

Confusing? Nah! You've obviously not seen the Monty Python 'Bruce' sketch! :D

Ok, i appear to have somewhere to stay! (Friends boyfriends house... lol), so lets hope there isn't too much rain this weekend :D

supposed to be good weather this weekend Nigel, so should be an issue

Just had a call from Calumet.
300mm f2.8 L is £64inc for the weekend
BUT 300mm isn't long enough (it's the only tele they have), and they don't stock any TC's!, oh and there's a £3k deposit :eek:

Matt. said:
Just had a call from Calumet.
300mm f2.8 L is £64inc for the weekend
BUT 300mm isn't long enough (it's the only tele they have), and they don't stock any TC's!, oh and there's a £3k deposit :eek:

LOL yeah i asked about a 600mm to photograph the Peregrines in the tower near me, and they wanted 71 quid plus a 6000 deposit ! lol i could buy one ofr that ! ;)

blimey!

Back