Midlands Brum Trip options

Where did you get the girls from? I didn't see them.
Really?
They walked out of a club type thing and "attached" themselves to us. Thought you were there too!
Kevin(@forklift)has some incriminating photos! !
That port and lemon they were drinking tasted like rocket fuel. It was only 2PM.....I wouldn't want to be with them at 10PM:eek:

Last edited:
Hi Guys

Great day out with the three of you, glad we all met as planned must do it again sometime.
Frank didn't miss the girls and they didn't miss him, he tried the drink and nearly got date raped.
I have a photo but having problems posting it, it says file to large (what size should it be for displaying and how do I resize it)

says file to large (what size should it be for displaying and how do I resize it)
There are size limits that have been put somewhere on here but they are dammed hard to find. I've just had a look for you but have no idea where to find the rules . I always wing it and hope for the best.
Hopefully a mod with knowledge will be along shortly and will point us to a sticky.

You can resize in many ways. Perhaps the simplest is to download Faststone Image Resize. It's free - Google is your friend. Or use PS/LR.

@forklift , the limit for forum hosted images is 1024x1024 (350kb max).
If you post an image linked from Flickr or other external image hosting, there's no limits, but we do ask people to please not post full size D850/5DS type images, because not everyone has a fast enough connection to pull down really big stuff.

Thanks for arranging this little mini meet. I had a good day. We saw both sides of the city, the homeless rough sleepers and the bustling centre.
I must find time to go on more days out.
Good to meet you all.

Back