Calibrated monitor

Dino f

Wiiiiilmmmaaaaaaaa
Name
Dean Feltimo
Edit My Images
Yes
I got a Spyder2 for xmas and just calibrated my screen.
Jeeeeeeeessssus, how good is that. Everything looks so good.
I dont know why I waited so long to get one of these babies.
Im one happy bunnie.:D
Dean:)

Have you looked through you're old shots and thought OMG yet? ;)

I got one too. I thought my old monitor wasnt too bad till I calibrated it! Old shots do look a bit odd now.

Have you looked through you're old shots and thought OMG yet? ;)

lol...been there, done that! Which reminds me..this one must need doing again by now. Hopefully won't find any shockers when it's recalibrated.

If anyone's thinking it sounds good but can't afford it then you may want to try a local camera club. At my local one it costs £10 for a years membership and the use of their Spyder 2 Pro kit is just £10 first time and £5 each time after that. Obviously not sure how common it is for clubs to own something like this but may me worth a look :shrug:

Yes, I go one about 8 months ago when I bought my Mac and 23" TFT...and it makes a huge difference, and allows you to make more accurate edits as well as judgements on others photos. But you've got to calibrate it every 2/3 weeks.

I bought a HUEY pro when I got my DELL 2407 it doesn't make much difference showing that maybe the DELL wasn't too far out but then I stuck a 2nd monitor on it just to check and the colours were miles out. Stuck the HUEY on that and it actually matched the DELL! I think they are pretty much mandatory for anyone into photography!

Yup couldn't agree more. I got a Huey Pro a couple of months ago and I calibrate every couple of weeks. It makes such a difference :D

Back