Can anyone rescue this?

Name
Keith
Edit My Images
Yes
I was a bit too far away and the shutter speed was too low, would love to know if any serious editors could make something of this?

I can send the RAW file if anyone wants it.

Unedited.jpg

I had a go with On1 Tack Sharp AI on the version you uploaded. It's better, but not brilliant. If you'd like to send me the original, I'll see what I can do later today.

Email: garryknight @ gmail.com (join the bits)

Attachments

• On1 Tack Sharp AI.jpg
    On1 Tack Sharp AI.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 58
As already mentioned you missed the focus on the bird,

But it does clean up a little in photo shop.

Unediteda.jpg

Unedited.jpg

I'm amazed what's been done. We are truly spoilt these days but just think what'll be possible in the very near future.

Well done Keith for getting anything in the first place and well done to those who had a crack at this :D

I had a go with On1 Tack Sharp AI on the version you uploaded. It's better, but not brilliant. If you'd like to send me the original, I'll see what I can do later today.

Email: garryknight @ gmail.com (join the bits)
Thanks Gary, just sent you the RAW mate.

As has been said, just go back another time as sadly the bird is not fully in focus so bin it and move to the next one.
Yes I realised it was OOF, and it soon became clear that I was being rather naive to think that high end editing software and experienced people could do anything with such a poor image.
The big mistake on my part choosing a place with low light and therefore shooting at 1/500, so as soon as the bird took flight the camera never stood a chance.

Back