Answered Can this be made darker?

Last edited:
23676.jpg

Posted before but kept it for any appropriate occasion! :p

Looks like the snake has found his long lost colour pencils and decided to use them.
I actually don't mind this, tbh I really wouldn't mind it if you made it pink and purple, as long as I can read its fine.

Well, I noticed the colour change as soon as I logged on, and immediately came to find the thread where it is being discussed...

because I think it looks new and fresh! Top work admin!

colours are still awfull, any fixes yet?

Depends will you do anything about them? :p
Sensible ones yes, as this theme ( nuetral) has proven
Looks like the snake has found his long lost colour pencils and decided to use them.
I actually don't mind this, tbh I really wouldn't mind it if you made it pink and purple, as long as I can read its fine.
Don't joke I missed off a "," early hours of yesterday morning and turned the place pink (y)

Well, I noticed the colour change as soon as I logged on, and immediately came to find the thread where it is being discussed...

because I think it looks new and fresh! Top work admin!
Thank you. It took awhile, to find a happy medium and this is the final incarnation
colours are still awfull, any fixes yet?
If you mean Neutral, its the only theme that has been altered, and it seems you are very much out voted.
If you are referring to the Day or night themes, they have not been altered at all, they have been like that since day dot...
What does it say above buy us a cuppa?
There is nothing there at all, I'm not sure what you are seeing?

Last edited:
Neutral setting is sorted..... :banana:
Thanks Chris @Cobra
(y)
Its not quite as dark as it was, years ago when it was originally called evening,
before it was deleted after some up grade or another, and finally returned as a former shadow of its self.

I set about creating a true "Neutral style" I hope / I think I achieved what I set out to do.

If you mean Neutral, its the only theme that has been altered, and it seems you are very much out voted.
If you are referring to the Day or night themes, they have not been altered at all, they have been like that since day dot...

Love this neutral theme as it is now, didn't mind the blue header etc but prefer this grey version so thank you again

Wonder if @Mr Bump is referring to the default option rather then the day/night/neutral themes, not noticed
that one before but then I don't change my theme, we fought hard enough to get it back when it got taken away

Its very dark, any chance you could lighten it up a bit :)

Mood too would be nice, all getting a bit stroppy on the site in general lately.

Noticed the change to blue and wasn't that keen on it, but have found the "night" setting - so much, much better. I'm more of a dark background person.

Noticed the change to blue and wasn't that keen on it,
The day themes haven't been altered in anyway shape or form.
These are the blue ones.
Have you tried the final "Neutral"? no blue anywhere

Last edited:
The day themes haven't been altered in anyway shape or form.
These are the blue ones.
Have you tried the final "Neutral"? no blue anywhere

Hi Cobra. It must have defaulted to the blue theme as I had it on Neutral (grey) but it's only just today years old that I have discovered the Night mode and liked that better. :giggle:

I have discovered the Night mode and liked that better. :giggle:
It seems that its the most popular theme, going on a straw poll.
Its too dark for me though :)

Can it be made lighter? :p

I'm happy with the neutral theme.

He uses it to deflect poo...

Back