Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Lens

Awaiting stock is the order status of mine

Same.

The £870 price jump is not Play's standard price, that is the cost from a 3rd party seller (Deepblue).
Either Play's stock has depleted and the system has updated to reflect no availability or, and the most likely reason, they have pulled the item due to mispricing.

Tis indeed a fantastic bargain, and a few of the earliest people to spot the offer may well be lucky enough to snap them up at that price. However, I suggest you check out the latest developments on the Bargain: EF 70-200 f/4L IS thread; seems that in situations like this things aren't as black and white as they may seem...

We are writing to inform you that your recent order for the Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Lens was incorrectly listed. Unfortunately we will not be able to supply you with this item at the incorrectly advertised price and your order has been cancelled. Please note that you were not charged for this order.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you over this matter and thank you for your patience and valued custom and please don't hesitate to contact us should you require any further assistance.

Kind Regards

Play.com

Can't say I'm surprised!

We are writing to inform you that your recent order for the Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Lens was incorrectly listed. Unfortunately we will not be able to supply you with this item at the incorrectly advertised price and your order has been cancelled. Please note that you were not charged for this order.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you over this matter and thank you for your patience and valued custom and please don't hesitate to contact us should you require any further assistance.

Kind Regards

Play.com

Can't say I'm surprised!

Ditto. Aww Well.

Kind Regards

Play.com

Can't say I'm surprised!

Yep, just got the same :crying:

Still, deep down I knew it wouldn't happen!!

Yup and me - surprise surprise

Cancelation message received... as expected!

Got to be in it, to win it though - Thanks to the OP, always worth a try :)

Dave.

canceled too
it's not a contracted sale until they take your money so they have no obligation to stick to a price posted up in error...unless they charge your card

oh well, was a good try :p

canceled too
it's not a contracted sale until they take your money so they have no obligation to stick to a price posted up in error...unless they charge your card

oh well, was a good try :p

Same thing my boss said when I told him about it. I'll be keeping an eye on my CC account online over the next few days, to see if anything goes out and then gets refunded :p

Back