Caption Competition

Now grasshopper, this one is called "Supta Konasana"

Can't get any peace here with all those TalkPhotography people!

Time to get this thread going again. Now get a mooove on.......:D

XA1D2394.jpg

"Well Daisy, looks like this year's bull is going to be an Italian protestant"

Bob

so thats where you hung up your condom to dry

Billy Bob didnt realise he had grossly misunderstood what the "ANNUAL COWES FISHING TOURNAMENT" was really all about.
Dean:)

mmmm....i just love the smell of pasta....don't you dear.....so much nicer than beef!!!:)

Cow 1: 'You call that bait! Pah!'
Cow 2: 'Another amateur, ignore him Ermintrude'

Silly cows ....I'm going with the Bull !!

Billy Bob didnt realise he had grossly misunderstood what the "ANNUAL COWES FISHING TOURNAMENT" was really all about.
Dean:)

Dean wins it with this one I think - although I chortled more than once to the others.

Over to you Dino!

Bill & Ben's wives' get a special visit to the BBC garden when their husbands guested on Read-Steady-Cook!

(I might need more practice at this)

2 New species of plants have been found

Anoectochilus annamenis - A rare creepy shade-loving species with a beautiful multicolored pattern (pictured right)

and

Oberonia huensis - it is a beautiful flowering orchid likely to be restricted to lowland forest (pictured left)

Well, what do you expect... Everybody has been saying how modern fashion has been going to pot...

:coat:

Upon revealing of the new Big Brother task, industry sources say "Theyve gone too far this time"

NEWS JUST IN

POT HEAD SEEN WALKING THOUGH PARK

WITH A CHEF TO KEEP THEM UPRIGHT

ONE IS BELIEVED TO BE MR.T IN FANCY DRESS

BACK TO YOU, SHELLY

;)

Little Britains' Emily and Florence caught trying to sneak into the RHS flower show disguised as Bill and Ben.

and the two finalist for the Ascot Ladies Hat competition

When the police wanted to plant two plain clothes officers at Ascot they took it too far!

News just in...Undercover police officer arrests Bill and Ben for cross-dressing and crusing in Hampstead Heath

Marcel and InaGlo step out for ladies day at Ascot... but which one is which?

Daffs to the left of me Tulips to the right, cooks in the middle with you :)

:coat:

I've always thought this deserved a caption :)

Stella.jpg

Kerry's inflatable Scotsman was looking a little limp until she put a little air back into it.....

connect part a to... damn wish i kept the instructions for this thing

He said that this was where he kept the keys to his Porsche

Back