Capture a stranger street style : Part 2

Yeah, I think we've all got that particular t-shirt! You don't want to make the mistake I did once, which was to change the ISO in the wrong direction, and end up on 25600 while shooting JPEGs, shortly after getting my second-hand Fuji X-E2. I then spent the rest of the day wondering why my photos looked weird on the screen! When I got them home, I realised what I'd done, but at the time I thought my LCD was on the blink,

Haha, yes, I feel your pain. November last year, still new to photography, I posted a photo of a deerhound on a sunny day and what should have been 100 ISO. I don't think I was using or perhaps even knew about auto ISO then. Someone asked me why the ISO was so high. I hadn't realised it was at 12,800 for some reason. :facepalm:

AM-JKLUG3U8__gHdDlGKVZIqZMYn9xBXD0ycoPMmd6i1nydm7V3B6XgYnfhYcuYxZ17ybCfmk9px-Q7wDQ6nmUth66IaU3ZlNagHV8ilKA4R2k-x1R93djm7KN14PMIthlD4gIiFa1y3V0X9VtwNLGDtIvl46w=w927-h866-no

"Passing A Poster"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a couple of ladies passing by a shop poster that appears as if the guy on the poster is kinda looking and wishing he also had an ice cream that one of the ladies is holding.

Passing A Poster-03573 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

Very nice candid street style shot Lee, works for me very well.

Thanks very much, George.

"Passing A Poster"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a couple of ladies passing by a shop poster that appears as if the guy on the poster is kinda looking and wishing he also had an ice cream that one of the ladies is holding.

Passing A Poster-03573 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

Good one George. Very well timed. (y)

Good one George. Very well timed. (y)

Thank you kindly Lee, appreciate your reply.

"I stood fishing for something to fall into place at that spot for quite a bit of time"

"I'm actually in London now for a few days on business negotiations, but I probably won't get much chance to do any togging until Saturday. That will probably be limited as well and my style cramped as my wife is joining me on Friday evening until we go back to Kent later on Saturday"

Last edited:
Thank you kindly Lee, appreciate your reply.

"I stood fishing for something to fall into place at that spot for quite a bit of time"

"I'm actually in London now for a few days on business negotiations, but I probably won't get much chance to do any togging until Saturday. That will probably be limited as well and my style cramped as my wife is joining me on Friday evening until we go back to Kent later on Saturday"
Work and wives - two woes!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Back