Capture a stranger street style : Part 2

"Heads Up"

I've been in touch with the staff as requested to see if we could have a section in the photos forum for "Street Photography" and it has been agreed and is now fully operative. I've naturally thanked them from us all, so get posting all of you "Street Photographers". Any recent images in the Talk Section will gradually be moved over by Chris (Cobra) to the new photo section for street photography.

George.

Last edited:
"Heads Up"

I've been in touch with the staff as requested to see if we could have a section in the photos forum for "Street Photography" and it has been agreed and is now fully operative. I've naturally thanked them all from us all, so get posting all of you "Street Photographers". Any recent images in the Talk Section will gradually be moved over by Chris (Cobra) to the new photo section for street photography.

George.

Well done George! Our very own official street photo forum. :) (y)

Well done George! Our very own official street photo forum. :) (y)

Lee, I'm over the moon about it. Quite a few of the Street Toggers have been up for it for a time or two now so I volunteered to try and instigate it. So get posting buddy ASAP.

"Heads Up"

I've been in touch with the staff as requested to see if we could have a section in the photos forum for "Street Photography" and it has been agreed and is now fully operative. I've naturally thanked them from us all, so get posting all of you "Street Photographers". Any recent images in the Talk Section will gradually be moved over by Chris (Cobra) to the new photo section for street photography.

George.
That's brilliant, George! I look forward to using the dedicated area...

That's brilliant, George! I look forward to using the dedicated area...

Many thanks Malc, looking forward to seeing your work on there.

Just a question so I don't do something dumb (again), but should we post images form other areas of the site in there, or only new images not previousluy upoladed to TP?

Its up to you Malc, ie if you posted something in the Fuji thread then there's no harm in posting in the new section as well. Its entirely up to you matey.

Thanks, George. It makes a lot more sense than "Capture a stranger street style", though I can see how some images might suit that title.

Its not meant to be in competition Garry, just a dedicated forum for Street Photography, just like for instance the bird forum is dedicated just to birds but can also effectively be wildlife etc, etc.

Another example would be the capture I posted earlier this week "Faceless Sale" is perfectly eligible for the new street forum because its street photography but can hardly go in the capture a stranger street style thread as there are no strangers in the pic.

Last edited:
Mistaken Posting.

Last edited:
Not the Beatles but then, neither is it Abbey Road...

Pedestrian crossing Innsbruck E-PL5 9070027.JPG

"Heads Up"

George.
Happy dayz - thanks for the heads up

There's a crop there - without their heads, from just above their hands and down...

Thank you kindly Malc, appreciate your reply.

"I see where your coming from with that suggestion and agree its a possibility, but I think I prefer it as it is. Also the original file has already had quite a huge crop and I really didn't want to push it any more"

Thank you kindly Malc, appreciate your reply.

"I see where your coming from with that suggestion and agree its a possibility, but I think I prefer it as it is. Also the original file has already had quite a huge crop and I really didn't want to push it any more"
Understand, George.

Back