Capture a stranger street style : Part 2

I don't "do" street or strangers as you can tell by the following.

It was pouring down and I wanted a picture of the street but it was empty. I had to wait a few minutes getting even wetter until someone came along :D

FVVBjhv.jpg

^^^^^^^^^
Brilliantly seen and executed Gramps.
The conflict of the Sports bag and stick, character and medical boot give rise to lots of questions.
I love the way he's engrossed in his book, pen in hand, life goes on by...

^^^^^^^^^
Brilliantly seen and executed Gramps.
The conflict of the Sports bag and stick, character and medical boot give rise to lots of questions.
I love the way he's engrossed in his book, pen in hand, life goes on by...
Thanks for commenting Paul (y)

London's Oxford Street yesterday

AM-JKLV_Mf6Ju4ICN78SuiW5Ny4qnQMqgjQmDa5HzAs4130fXY6AvO5zhiE1uRLAnlH_GQhG1FsOF5S6xG-qsWAfYVY8iH8KuX4uWOm72z4erenCJDHhJZewmtLq46hibTqpfwkny4V5wC_zJl0IzLao70aHOQ=w533-h590-no

AM-JKLUdOU6V7iVjekeuF7mJt-C3CX42pipKZ36vaJdf4aPTJnUXZAepxtBKDAoAPY1SNjImOLWReRyzN3KfyOAcBR9NgqoByEDqIMdyJJABs-aL_1ISQFOAFLNEujRa5WiVRsCybbMPpXx-_xrwvKcIbpn20w=w533-h590-no

Two very nice candid street style captures David, particularly liking the juxtaposition in #2.

Well seen candid street style capture Lee, and nicely presented.

"He has missed a few bits on the sidewalk though" ;)

Thanks George. Yes, I was thinking the same. :D

That sucks! :D A great find! And well captured. It almost looks like an e-scooter from Back to the Future.
Thanks garry. I once sold a hoover. Well, it was just collecting dust. :LOL:

That's nothing. I once took a photo of a chap who was using a vacuum cleaner at night while he had a bird of prey perched on each of his shoulders.

I called it Hawk Kestrel Man Hoovers in the Dark. :D

I know! :coat:

Love it! :D

Back