Capture a stranger street style : Part 2

I been out out,just getting lazy looking thought what i have taken :(

Maybe it just means it wasn't a very inspiring outing, taking photos can sometimes be something to keep you interested whilst looking for something better.

I'm taking lots of photos at the moment, many of which are still practicing blind framing when hip shooting - I still frequently shoot prematurely... bawahaha

Last edited:
Its just a bad habit i have got into,i know i got cards with hopefully good photos on,its just i want to be out their with my camera all the time,need to work on downloading my photos :rolleyes:

Its just a bad habit i have got into,i know i got cards with hopefully good photos on,its just i want to be out their with my camera all the time,need to work on downloading my photos :rolleyes:

Oh too lazy to look through the photos, I thought you meant you felt you were getting lazy having looked at them.

Its like the camera go up to my eye i get the photo then i just want move to get the next one,then i get home happy and tried and i think will do it later,which doesn't happen :oops: :$.

Must try harder

Hi Andy, Nice set of street shots there, If I can be honest I'm not overly keen on the tilt on the first shot but other than that I like them all very much and the B&W works really well. Looking forward to seeing some more.(y)

Hi Andy, Nice set of street shots there, If I can be honest I'm not overly keen on the tilt on the first shot but other than that I like them all very much and the B&W works really well. Looking forward to seeing some more.(y)

Thanks. I know what you mean about the first shot but its actually not on a tilt, its quite a bank and the wide angle distortion is playing a game with the shop doorway at the back. But you're right it does look like I've tilted it.

2nd one is ace! They asking him what he was taking pictures of?

I had saw the police talking to some guys, and I crossed the road for it - but they had dispersed as I got there. This guy came across after, maybe he had some evidence of something :)

Nice shots everyone,Andy how did your seaside shots look in color,its just i find the seaside a very colorful place :)

I'll have a play later with the editing and "sea". Will post some results

[URL=http://s1098.photobucket.com/user/simonblue1/media/DSC_4416.jpg.html]
DSC_4464.jpg
[/URL]
DSC_4472.jpg

Last edited:
Here you go. I've picked the ones I think will look the best in colour. I do like them in colour but as a set I feel mono works best

my one attempt at some street candids

9436349812_8798ee3c69_c.jpg

9439434626_f3c7abae11_c.jpg

9436322333_212a2894e9_c.jpg

Thanks for posting. Some well timed shots here. Great expression on the first one. The second one made me laugh! I quite like the fact we can't see much off his face, keeps us guessing

Hi David, A couple of really good street shots, I like them both very much. Thanks for showing them.(y)

Back