Capture a stranger street style : Part 2

Syrian Protesters in Central London.
didnt know it was going on, Turned a corner by houses of Parliament to be greeted with Westminster Bridge at a total standtsill

9644018589_f34412ddf1_c.jpg

Spotted this couple coming out from Victoria Station. looks like they had just come from the Hindu Festival of Colours

9436352086_7e0b31eec2_c.jpg

Finally not so much a shot of a stranger.. rather a shot of a stranger taking a photo on there Phone!

9430444905_6d05322148_c.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ACW
didnt know it was going on, Turned a corner by houses of Parliament to be greeted with Westminster Bridge at a total standtsill

Spotted this couple coming out from Victoria Station. looks like they had just come from the Hindu Festival of Colours

Finally not so much a shot of a stranger.. rather a shot of a stranger taking a photo on there Phone!

Nice one, did you hang about the demo ? their great for photos :)

Reactions: ACW

Loving the first one. A strong image. Maybe a bit extra processing to get extra contrast and detail would make it stand out even more. I'm a sucker for mono street shots but I think it would be excellent in black and white IMHO. Keep up the good work

Hi Rob, Great shot and very well seen. I guess you didn't go unoticed by the look of the horse. Great stuff.(y)

This lad asked if i'd take his picture while passing me at the zoo ... not the best background, lens or lighting for it so didn't make a fuss ... wish id taken a couple of close ups of her though ;)

Hi Marcus, A great shot I really like it and the B&W PP. Hope you put something in the ladies sweet tin.:)

Hi Marcus, A great shot I really like it and the B&W PP. Hope you put something in the ladies sweet tin.:)

Thanks George - I normally use Lightroom 5 but today processed with Silver FX for the first time - quite impressed with the extra presets it offers (y)

We always pop some coinage into the tins - makes me feel at ease then getting in close to grab a shot with my camera :D

We always pop some coinage into the tins - makes me feel at ease then getting in close to grab a shot with my camera :D

Hi Marcus, That's good to hear !!! It also helps to make for a good relationship for the next Tog that wants to get a shot.(y)

I think he had paranoid delusions actually. However he saw me and got up but then I made it look like I wasn't after him and he went and sat back down.

Hi Dan, Great set of images with some real character studies, really like the muso shot.(y)

Back