Capture a stranger street style : Part 2

Hi Dan, I like all of these shots very much and particularly like the selective focus.(y)

The guy with the "Mamy 330" brings back some memories, I used to use one of those for a lot of my wedding work and in my opinion they are the best wedding & portrait camera ever made.

I took the opportunity to shoot a few at a local french market last week whilst we were visiting friends.

156430989.jpg

156430990.jpg

156430991.jpg

156430992.jpg

Not really street as this chap is in a boat but hope you don't mind me sharing.

I particularly like the bright colour gentleman in front of the brightly colour sign :D

I saw this girl sitting with her baby as we were walking around Hoi An after dinner. It was the lighting that made me want to take the pic. It wasn't until after I realised how solemn she looks.

DSC_8638.jpg

Hi Dan, I really like that shot it all hangs together really well, the consentration on the artist and the expressions on the subjects all bring attention to the main part of the shot. As usual the B&W PP works well.(y)

George.

Hi Dan, I really like that shot it all hangs together really well, the consentration on the artist and the expressions on the subjects all bring attention to the main part of the shot. As usual the B&W PP works well.(y)

George.

Cheers George, took quite a few photos in London - it's hard not to spam!

FQ2A4063 by dancook1982, on Flickr

Back