=Capture a stranger street style=

Status
Not open for further replies.
ama5144edit.jpg

One i took a while back with my uncles camera and 14-24mm lens. Was taking a picture of the building behind, then they pass through. thought it came out a lot better with the bride and groom walking through it :D

Last edited:
Does asking a stranger permission count? (Slowly starting the 100 Strangers!);

DSC_5280-2.jpg

And a few others after being caught in the rain (no, wasn't prepared for it, either!);

DSC_5236-2.jpg

In Black & White
DSC_5235.jpg

DSC_5262-3.jpg

4915878011_d3e17620c9_z.jpg

OK. This is my first post in this thread. I am just starting to try Street Photography so I would be grateful for any comments, criticism and help. I got all these shots in Cambridge yesterday.

sittingprotestsml.jpg

You done good! Keep at it and it will get easier. I like this one most. Makes me wonder what she is meditating on. :)

4932205907_4c9a9a7687_z.jpg

Socks and sandals, never a good look.

:D I absolutely love it!(y)

Cheers buddy :) This is a great thread, I always make a point of having a look through it whenever I pop on to TP... Keep up the good work :)

4953873550_af15df5057_z.jpg

Zorki 4-K, Jupiter 8 50/2 lens, Kodak ColorPlus 200, processed and scanned to CD by Tesco Twickenham.

4953873550_af15df5057_z.jpg

Zorki 4-K, Jupiter 8 50/2 lens, Kodak ColorPlus 200, processed and scanned to CD by Tesco Twickenham.

Victoria Station (y) great pic, she looks pretty peeved though :bat:

Tried an experiment of just hanging the camera by my side and firing off shots as I walked along....

It suddenly dawns on Shuggy that EasyJet don't fly from Shawlands Arcade....

holidays.jpg

Victoria Station (y) great pic, she looks pretty peeved though :bat:

I know, and if she hadn't been wearing the 'smile' t-shirt I probably wouldn't have taken the shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back