Devil people?
IMG_8849.jpg

The real Hollywood.
IMG_8662.jpg

I see you.
IMG_8696.jpg

Puppy love
IMG_8698.jpg

Hi folks. Well, I went out for a labor day street crawl on Monday and by that I mean a crawl. It is hard to walk very far and or fast with a knee brace, but I managed...Anyway, I have seen many strange things over the years, but this has to be in the top 5. This was the most bizarre deal. First I was in one of the Ghetto parts of Hollywood. I saw this fellow sitting at the bus stop so I proceeded to cross the street and took this snap. When he saw me take the snap, he got up and started to walk away, so I took another quick one while still walking in the street as he was walking away. Normally I am not a chimper, but this was strange to me as I thought there where two people. When I looked and saw that it was one. What was more creepy, is that it looked just like the fellow with the legs, I had to try and get a third pic. So here I am peg leg and all chasing him to tray and get a close up when he saw me and started to cuss me out in a strange language...I thought he was going to attack me, so I started to get ready, but he backed off and walked away.

STRANGEDUDE1.jpg

STRANGEDUDE3.jpg

STRANGEDUDE5.jpg

WOW ! those first two !!! :O .. such an amazing pictures !
+ hollywood must be the creepiest place on planet I think .
the second pic - hah ! that creepy homeless looking dude is such a lovely bonus to that pic !! :)
can't wait to relocate to a bigger city, it would be all I would do after work. I adore street photography.

WOW ! those first two !!! :O .. such an amazing pictures !
+ hollywood must be the creepiest place on planet I think .
the second pic - hah ! that creepy homeless looking dude is such a lovely bonus to that pic !! :)
can't wait to relocate to a bigger city, it would be all I would do after work. I adore street photography.

Really want to get into street photography but i live in a smallish town where the attitude is that only paedophiles and rapist have cameras. Heres my first attempt anyway.

4986434034_8cd642fd56_z.jpg

Cheers

Adam

Yeah, I live just outside Soton though. Took that pic on my lunch break so could go very far. Will try and pop into town soonish though for a bit.

Adam

Hi folks. Well, I went out for a labor day street crawl on Monday and by that I mean a crawl. It is hard to walk very far and or fast with a knee brace, but I managed...Anyway, I have seen many strange things over the years, but this has to be in the top 5. This was the most bizarre deal. First I was in one of the Ghetto parts of Hollywood. I saw this fellow sitting at the bus stop so I proceeded to cross the street and took this snap. When he saw me take the snap, he got up and started to walk away, so I took another quick one while still walking in the street as he was walking away. Normally I am not a chimper, but this was strange to me as I thought there where two people. When I looked and saw that it was one. What was more creepy, is that it looked just like the fellow with the legs, I had to try and get a third pic. So here I am peg leg and all chasing him to tray and get a close up when he saw me and started to cuss me out in a strange language...I thought he was going to attack me, so I started to get ready, but he backed off and walked away.

STRANGEDUDE1.jpg
There is not a lot of things that creep me out, but this is one, a very strange and bizarre place Hollywood.

I am really impressed of your reporter instinct to get the shot, puts you on a new level of respect for me (y)

There is not a lot of things that creep me out, but this is one, a very strange and bizarre place Hollywood.

I am really impressed of your reporter instinct to get the shot, puts you on a new level of respect for me (y)

Thank you. Those words mean allot to me coming from someone who puts up some amazing work himself! Thank you.

I really, really love this picture! The tones are incredible!

Can you share your lens and PP?

Great shot :)

Thank you very much. That series was shot with my D300s and 24-70F/2.8 @ 24mm. PP was done in CS5 using the new black and white converter they have placed on the right side. I then added a layer and used the soft light filter. Added some fake grain and good to go. All n all it takes about 2-3 minutes.
Thank you. :)

Bucharestcropped.jpg

Romania,shortly after the fall of communism. I'd love to know what the bit of Graffiti behind the seated guy says.

(Leica M6, 35mm f2.8)

Part of a study on post Caucescu Bucharest that I did, obviously a while back. IT was all about capturing the mood in the streets whilst everybody was still suspicious of everybody else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back