CC account not deactivating properly

Name
kevin
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm migrating my CC account from an old MacBook to a new one, I've followed the online guides but it won't let me install now on the new laptop. It is saying my payment plan doesn't have access to photoshop and Lightroom but I took out a 12 month photographers plan in august of this year. Any ideas?

Have you contacted adobe ?, I found their chat to be really good

I couldn't connect to the chat facility, I sent them a tweet instead but it isn't quick reply. I'll try the chat connection again in the morning. I have the emitter confirming the startup of the account and its taking the tenner a month from my account.

I'm migrating my CC account from an old MacBook to a new one, I've followed the online guides but it won't let me install now on the new laptop. It is saying my payment plan doesn't have access to photoshop and Lightroom but I took out a 12 month photographers plan in august of this year. Any ideas?

Did you login into your adobe account and deactivate the previous install, before the new install?

Did you login into your adobe account and deactivate the previous install, before the new install?

I'm going to have to cough to some feckwittery here, I was trying to use a different e-mither address than the one I'd registered CC with. I tried the online help tool which prompted me to check the addresses.

Thanks chaps, all is good again now

The most important thing is you found the problem and admitted it :LOL: I do stuff like this all the time, and I’ve been in IT for 12 years :|

Back