ccsnet's 52 for 2010 - Week 34,25,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43 & 44

Welcome back Terran !!!
I thought we'd lost you for good this time ;)

Far too many to comment on them all, but there are some great ones in there. A few of my favourites :

Wk 41 : IPod Reflections. Beautifully sharp, great lighting and good use of reflections. I really like the red b/g too.

Wk 42 : Blackpool Illuminations. I love the quality of the light in this one. Great colours, strong composition and you've conveyed the movement well.

Wk 42 : The Sandbreaker. Lovely contrasty mono conversion and a very appealing abstract. This is something that would look great printed large and hung on the wall.
Thanks Sarah.... nope not lost me but professionally Im so busy its mad...... its taking around 3 weeks to process images I take due to the time I get spare :bonk:

You've picked up on my favs so far and 42 is some think I have considered my self... ( a friend of mine does canvas prints - got one already done and is ready to be changed ).

I'm trying to push my self now to do diffrent things and with me slowly been able to build up filters / lens' etc along with experince I'm able to do just that little more.

Still a long way to go but if you look at the aim of this years 52 for me I'm happy (y)

Terran

PS I do tend to spend too much time on flickr and upload when I can there first.

Welcome back Terran and what a great way to catch up. All very good, but I rather like the wind farm/turbines, the tram and the Ipod... (y)

Back