Chester Zoo meet - Saturday 30th September

This will be the last outing for my current car too, so i'll be out early to get a last spirited blast from the old girl.

batts are charged, bag is set to go, and i've plotted the position of all the hot dog stands into the satnav.

we get 10% in the shops and resturant so if we end up getting food in there i guess if people gave us the money we could pay for some of it.
What is everyone taking with them?

:eek:

you all have fun now...and jonny...stay away from the ladies...

Waiting for someone to get home and tell me how wet they all got or something

I wasn't taking pictures of ears, i was at 17mm so it got loads in the frame :p haha

Yea it was a good day, a lot of new faces there :)

Hopefully got a few keepers :p

Road trrrrriiiip!!

I had a stonkingly chuffing day.
Sorry I didn't get to meet a couple of you properly :( KIM and Mike

Nevertheless I had a great day, took loads of photos, got some great exercise. My wife and kids loved it too (y) Littlun's flat out in bed.

First hour seemed to be occupied of everyone taking photos of each other though...lol

whos missing from that shot then, and whos who in that one?

DRZ, Jonny, K.I.M, "The Busted Guy" (or rG-Tom as he's sometimes known), petemc, and chenko

I think :)

I had a good day.......:)

Sorry if i didn't have a chat with you.........:(

Nah, i put the oaks back in the car after ¼hour just for you.

Think thats petemc in the shades

Well I only know 2nd from the left is Jonny ... and do I spy a pair of Oakleys back right, DF?

lol he wont have got in shot, he would have been observing from a safe distance incase anyone gets a shot of him...

Just got back. Checked my p2000 and the hd was full so I've potentially lost 1.5gb of shots! Nooooooo. All the orangutan and reptile house shots gone :( Gunna try some recovery software on the card but I have used it since. That aside, cracking day :D Aside from the orangutan and marmots I'm sure I have mostly focused on everyone else :D

I don't have a gigs worth of jonny photos - He had 7 of me before I even got my camera out of my bag. I'm lucky if I've got 5 that aren't blurry of him :p

Good day, thanks everyone for coming, we kinda got split up a fair bit but I think we all had a good time in the end.

I went to the Toby Carvery on the way home, I love tomtom.

I think the splitting up was good as it allowed us all to get different shots. After the first 5 mins in the zoo it was apparent that we'd all be getting the same shot :)

we all got the same shots in Twycross ;)

I don't know where Brains got to this afternoon, we lost him between the penguins and the bridge, somewhere around the chimps, sorry mate :(

The weather was excellent I thought, and it was a really good day out.

nah create your own thread in photosharing - probably animals, if everyone creates their own threads its easier to keep track of.

Thanks everyone for a great day, had a good time and hope to have got some reasonable photos.
Hope you all got home without too many problems and delays, look forward to the photos.

Back