Chester Zoo Tigers (& a pretty boy)

fantastic shots and the colours are'nt bright but it gives them something special.

jason

GUD PICS OF THE TIGER, LIKE THE FIRS 1. I DONT SEEM TO B THAT LUCKY WHEN I GOTO CHESTER ZOO AND I USED TO LIVE NEAR THERE AND GO ALOT, WIL B GOIN THERE NEXT WEEK AS VISITING FAMILY. MITE GET BETTER PICS AS AM USING A BETTER CAM THAN THE E900 THAT I TOOK THIS PIC WITH. THERE R OTHER PICS OF THE ZOO ON THE LINK

DSCF0602.jpg

fantastic shots and the colours are'nt bright but it gives them something special.

jason

Cheers Jason, much appreciated mate (y)

GUD PICS OF THE TIGER, LIKE THE FIRS 1. I DONT SEEM TO B THAT LUCKY WHEN I GOTO CHESTER ZOO AND I USED TO LIVE NEAR THERE AND GO ALOT, WIL B GOIN THERE NEXT WEEK AS VISITING FAMILY. MITE GET BETTER PICS AS AM USING A BETTER CAM THAN THE E900 THAT I TOOK THIS PIC WITH. THERE R OTHER PICS OF THE ZOO ON THE LINK

Cheers for the reply Tony & good luck at the Zoo next visit (y)

Just a quick note on forum etiquette though mate, if you write a reply in capitals then people often assume rudeness as upper case lettering is normally used to signify shouting & also text speak style writing is very difficult to decipher for some of the more "long in the tooth" members so is also not recommended :)

Cheers for the reply though, I'll take a look at some of your images now (y)

great pictures of the Zoo :) have they finished the work there yet at all?

great pictures of the Zoo :) have they finished the work there yet at all?

Cheers Kev (y)
The work is ongoing & there are diggers & scaffolding all over the show at the moment - they're building a new walkway by the tigers & there are cut down trees by the kangaroos. Hope they take the amount of comments from photographers seriously when putting up new enclosures :shrug:

Hopefully should all be finished for the meeting in April (y)

Cheers Kev (y)
The work is ongoing & there are diggers & scaffolding all over the show at the moment - they're building a new walkway by the tigers & there are cut down trees by the kangaroos. Hope they take the amount of comments from photographers seriously when putting up new enclosures :shrug:

Hopefully should all be finished for the meeting in April (y)

i went in december and the orangutans enclosure was closed due to work there also they where building the new walk way :bang:

was great seeing the zoo tho again as its completely changed since i was a kid

The Orang Utan enclosure is completed now (but not very good for photographers at all, horrible green backgrounds, nets & metal bars all over the place :()

I think that it'll be great once the Zoo is closer to being finished - don't you live in Chester Kev?

Great set Mike (y) love the eye contact in the 1st shot . Great PP really adds something to the shots :clap:

Thanks for the info on forum etiquette, I have not spent alot of time on any forum, so its good to know how to speak to people on here. Hopfully when I go to the zoo the weather will be ok, and all of the animals will be outside. I noticed you all mentioned the lack of photo opportunities in most of the houses, what about the new elephant house. I wasnt too keen on it.

cesterzooanimals.jpg

Back