Clients client didn't like the image, client can't pay me

Fair do's pete. Sounds like you did the right thing for you.

Merry Christmas.

Glad you got a result Pete

I also hope that it hasn't set a precedent with the company and their associates, as they now know they can stiff a photographer and get a half price job.

Look forward to Christmas and get well and truly plastered, then wave the year good bye and concentrate on not getting caught in 08

I also hope that it hasn't set a precedent with the company and their associates, as they now know they can stiff a photographer and get a half price job.

Did they not have to pay the 2nd tog?

Either way, I'm glad to see you're going to have a (relatively) stress free xmas Pete.

Did they not have to pay the 2nd tog?

I'd say they did without a doubt in this case......but who's to say the next batch of images they request won't be ordered with a similar claim and expected outcome in mind. :shrug:

I imagine there's nothing to stop them doing it again. I can't imagine they'll be doing it to me again though. A few of my local mates know who they are too so they are wary of them.

Well done Pete, peace of mind and a freedom from stress is the most important consideration in life, you made the right decision.
All the best mate.(y)
Mal.

And he didnt get the drinks in...tsk

Although he did give me a lift to the station after the pub which I suppose makes up for it :D

Congrats m8, as you say, having it no longer hanging over your head is probably worth the other half of the money now.

Back