Cobra School of SENSOR Cleaning.....

Should we buy Cobra a new Camera

• Yes, it;s our duty

Votes: 51 40.5%
  • No, it's his own fault for listening to us while we were drinking

Votes: 75 59.5%

• Total voters
Note to self, don't let Chris near my Cameras at the Whipsnade meet ;) :D :coat:

I'm sure you said that I could "try out" your 7D
Are they as water proof as the 40D ? I wonder :thinking:

Keep on meaning to ask.....

Why are photos of Chris in the "Photos for Pleasure" section :eek:

:p

looks like the poll been been "moderized" again, only four for and one of those is mine, that's a lot of discrimination against those of the no legs persuasion, poor little Cobra :love:

Tara

Sorry to say not for the Pleasure of seeing Chris, but of everyone else having a Laugh. ;)

looks like the poll been been "moderized" again, only four for and one of those is mine, that's a lot of discrimination against those of the no legs persuasion, poor little Cobra :love:

Tara

Don't feel to sorry for him Tara, he has done his fair share of getting the Pole Changed through Bribery and threats ;) :D

*splutter* That takes Snake Charming to a whole new level :eek: :runaway:

badass7gb.gif

Tara

Thanks for the support and sympathy Tara :hug:
I knew there had to be at least one member that was on my side
(BTW the Other votes are mine :D)

Sorry to say not for the Pleasure of seeing Chris, but of everyone else having a Laugh. ;)
Don't feel to sorry for him Tara, he has done his fair share of getting the Pole Changed through Bribery and threats ;) :D
Git GIT and double GIT :bat: :D

I heard he'd even offered sexual favours to the mods :puke:
Only the female ones, Mr gRubby only the female ones :p

*splutter* That takes Snake Charming to a whole new level :eek: :runaway:

'S OK mate your not my type ;)
Still, everyone loves a trouser snake :D

Last edited:
OMG this is serious *****, do I or don't I :LOL:

Best not to ask I reckon, my camera needs a good clean after Sunday but I wouldn'tlet this lot anywhere near it:nono::wacky:

Best not to ask I reckon, my camera needs a good clean after Sunday but I wouldn'tlet this lot anywhere near it:nono::wacky:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

mind you a man know how to use a sink and the microwave :love:

mmmm you best ask that one:LOL:

Where on earth did this lot come from?
Well guys ( Girls) I am honoured that you found the Cobra school of sensor cleaning useful (y)
And yes girls, don't fight over me, but I can use all the kitchen appliances
cleaning equipment leaves bog seat down etc etc
infact I'm the perfect man (y)

Where on earth did this lot come from?
Well guys ( Girls) I am honoured that you found the Cobra school of sensor cleaning useful (y)
And yes girls, don't fight over me, but I can use all the kitchen appliances
cleaning equipment leaves bog seat down etc etc
infact I'm the perfect man (y)

Horsecrap.............:LOL:

shouldn't that read batty as hell

Mr Snake do not answer that

Batty as hell just about sums it up, Mr Snake would like that :D

Wow, holy thread revival Batman :D thought this one had dided along time ago, must say though Mr Snake, you are still not having a 7D out of me :naughty:

And all this about him knowing how to use Kittchen appliances, no chance we had to show him how they worked............ OK we asked a passing Female :D :D :naughty: :naughty: :nuts:

Wow, this is scary *****! Have I woken the devil here? :LOL:

The scary thing is, just before I went on Hols a few weeks ago, he was on about cleaning his sensor, couldnt get there with the cam this time :D

The scary thing is, just before I went on Hols a few weeks ago, he was on about cleaning his sensor, couldnt get there with the cam this time :D

I think he sent it to Janice to get it professionally cleaned this time :thumbsdown:

ahhh, give him some credit ... he tired! perhaps he was just trying to avoid you :LOL:

And all this about him knowing how to use Kittchen appliances, no chance we had to show him how they worked............ OK we asked a passing Female :D :D :naughty: :naughty: :nuts:

Wow is that an admission that us lovely females do have our uses (y):D

Back