Cokin Z-Pro Grad ND kit - identical kits, slightly different branding, wildly different price!

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

I've found two different Cokin Z-pro Grad ND kits (see below). They both appear to have the same things inside but the prices are wildly different. There's different branding on the boxes so I wonder whether one is an older version?

Also the product code for the holders are different (U300-02 and U3H025) so maybe the cheaper one has a lower spec holder??

I'd love to hear that they're identical and that I can get the £60 kit.... But it seems too good to be true!

Any advice welcome!

Many thanks,
Tom

upload_2018-9-14_10-37-0.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-14_10-31-18.png
    upload_2018-9-14_10-31-18.png
    253.1 KB · Views: 9
  • upload_2018-9-14_10-36-34.png
    upload_2018-9-14_10-36-34.png
    315.4 KB · Views: 5
Some of the kits are just the 3 filters (£59.99 one), some include the holder (£125). Being eBay I assume some sellers will have higher mark ups than others too.

I bought a set of Z Pros before a trip to Iceland in May and found Amazon to be cheapest.

looking at the images, the one on the left looks to be without the filter holder (the one on the right has 4 small images, the one on the left has 3)

Wow, so £60 for a Z-pro holder. You can get a Lee holder for cheaper than than that! But like you say da_nige, different markups.

I don’t think I need all 3 filters so I might get the holder separately and try and find an individual filter... Thanks guys!

If your looking for a filter holder there is a guy called Filter Dude I think on ebay who does a copy of the Lee holder for a good price. If I remember he is based in America though so postage might take a little while.

Back