Combining a sequence of photos onto a strip in style of 35mm film reel

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
No
I realise this may fall into the category of 'tacky' but I remain undeterred! Have a sequence of 4 black and white photos that I took a few years ago that I would like to present as a section of 35mm film roll, complete with sprockets etc. Is there a simpleton method for doing this? I have Photoshop but am hopeless on it.

I don't know if it's of any help, but there's a tutorial on how to do this in the June edition of one of the Digital Photography magazines.

Don't know why we bother. Guy asks for help, gets it and ignores us.

Seriously. Give me a chance! I didn't realise there were more replies. I had already thanked j crossley earlier.

But thank you none the less. I shall have a play with the link you sent. Not exactly what I was after initially but looks like it's work a go.

On1 software has borders that look like that - not sure if it's in the free version. You'd have to add the vertical black bits in for multiple photos - either in On1, photoshop or similar.

Here's one I was playing with earlier in the year

161205150427-BC7A8107-Edit.jpg

Last edited:
On1 software has borders that look like that - not sure if it's in the free version. You'd have to add the vertical black bits in for multiple photos - either in On1, photoshop or similar.

Here's one I was playing with earlier in the year

View attachment 103549

Thanks. Looks promising and nice image. I shall take a look when I'm home.

I did get something usable with PS but it needs a little polish still.

Back