Conspiracy theories

WTF is it with this current craze of linking COVID-19 with 5G?

Even before the lockdown I had a guy in my store asking to see any mobile except for 5G models because they are “weapons”.

Celebrities jumping on the bandwagon only make it worse too.

WTF is it with this current craze of linking COVID-19 with 5G?

Even before the lockdown I had a guy in my store asking to see any mobile except for 5G models because they are “weapons”.

Celebrities jumping on the bandwagon only make it worse too.

I know someone who was sharing all this stuff, about it being Ionising radiation. Even though there's the whole visible light spectrum between 5g and ionising radiation wavelengths. Idiots.

Where there is one nutty theory there will be followers.......the trouble is when the followers turn discussion into violent and/or destructive acts!!!!!

PS a bit like Charlottesville and Trump's words before and following it :(

I noticed on Facebook that some muppets are posting that the virus was engineered by the Chinese to crash our economy, I mean really!!
If we are not buying stuff that they make it will damage their economy too

I saw an interview by the BBC's Moscow correspondent, last week I think, with a Kremlin associated microbiologist who said the virus was a weapon released by the US.

What a world we live in :banghead:

I noticed on Facebook that some muppets are posting that the virus was engineered by the Chinese to crash our economy, I mean really!!
If we are not buying stuff that they make it will damage their economy too

It would be the worse conspiracy ever as well. We ignored their warnings about it for months!

I work with a bloke that believes pretty much all of these. I find him totally fascinating to listen to. My favourite is that he believes the earth is like a cookie in a glass off milk, and every few hundred thousand years it tips over and the side on top gets destroyed, which is where a loose reference to Noah’s flood comes into play, and the underside then becomes re inhabited. Also he believes that a Nikon digital camera has fully proven we live on a virtually flat plain. He’s probably the most interesting person I’ve ever come across. :LOL:

I work with a bloke that believes pretty much all of these. I find him totally fascinating to listen to. My favourite is that he believes the earth is like a cookie in a glass off milk, and every few hundred thousand years it tips over and the side on top gets destroyed, which is where a loose reference to Noah’s flood comes into play, and the underside then becomes re inhabited. Also he believes that a Nikon digital camera has fully proven we live on a virtually flat plain. He’s probably the most interesting person I’ve ever come across. :LOL:
P900 or whatever - beloved by flat earthers

sorry to say in Liverpool last week a 5G mast was set on fire, as some think they are linked with COVID-19

Tell these morons that contrails contain the potentially deadly chemical dihydromonoxide and watch their eyes light up.

(I've never tried that on the grounds that surely no one is that thick, but you know what I mean)

:(

Tell these morons that contrails contain the potentially deadly chemical dihydromonoxide and watch their eyes light up.

(I've never tried that on the grounds that surely no one is that thick, but you know what I mean)

:(

Also, tell them that they can protect themselves by drinking plentiful quantities of spiced & flavoured C2H5OH but that does cause annoying side effects.

Last nights super moon is closer to the Earth because it's being attracted by the 5G radiation. We all need to go outside at night and point magnets at it to push it back, or it'll crash into us within a year.
Tin Foil Hat 1.gif

Last nights super moon is closer to the Earth because it's being attracted by the 5G radiation. We all need to go outside at night and point magnets at it to push it back, or it'll crash into us within a year.
View attachment 274522
I thought it was because you weren't spinning that wheel fast enough. ;)

What was it that we called the dangerous idiot who claimed that we should let the current infection spread through the population and create "herd immunity"?

Oh yes! The Prime Minister. :thinking:

What was it that we called the dangerous idiot who claimed that we should let the current infection spread through the population and create "herd immunity"?

Oh yes! The Prime Minister. :thinking:
So you're saying he wasn't acting under advice?
You'll obviously be able to prove otherwise.

So you're saying he wasn't acting under advice?
You'll obviously be able to prove otherwise.

Oh he was acting under advice but he is responsible for the advisors he picks. Like they say Leaders should lead and Advisors should advise not the other way round especially if that advisor is Dominic Cummings and he has not expertise in that area but drowns out people that do.

Oh he was acting under advice but he is responsible for the advisors he picks. Like they say Leaders should lead and Advisors should advise not the other way round especially if that advisor is Dominic Cummings and he has not expertise in that area but drowns out people that do.
From what I can find it wasn't Cummins, it was Valance and he has held his position of Chief Science Advisor since 2018, before Boris became PM.

Good article about it in Wired, which claims to have found the origin of this bizarre link:
Here's a really stupid idea: countries could create laws requiring all claims to be provable...

:tumbleweed:

That'll never happen - look at the USofA's current leader...

That'll never happen - look at the USofA's current leader...

Not just the current 'encumbrance' in the White House, but other politicians too. Though, most politicians are clever enough to claim only things that are open to interpretation unlike, sometimes, Donald Trump.

Dave

most politicians are clever enough to claim only things that are open to interpretation unlike, sometimes, Donald Trump.
Given his inability to stick to the truth I sometimes wonder if Donald Trump really is Donald Trump. :wideyed:

Which pole of the magnet should we point at the Moon? I decided to hedge my bets and used 2 - one pointing each way.

Luckily, I really do have brane dammige.

Back