Corporate portrait preferred lighting setup?

Nope not brave enough. Anyway here is a temp folder on Flickr with a handful in:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/tom_b_2012/sets/72157651812962028/

Biggest thing I can see is the fill from camera left has left some strange shadows on the neck - I was using a shoot through which was prob a bit hard, would be better with a nice big double diffused soft box, or perhaps I could have feathered it a bit...

Aside from the perfectly good lighting, you've engaged and relaxed the subjects... made them look approachable yet still professional... that's the hard bit!

I took a break from Talk Photography because I was fed up with all the nonsense that some spout continually and this was the first thread I read, glad to see nothing has changed so probably need another break - real shame that those that often spout or vent their spleen can not even be considered in a similar vein to those they deride but on the positive side there are still those helping with good advice.

Mike

Nice :) Now get them to stop using that dodgy stock image of "woman looking surprised in front of laptop" on every other page :D

Nice :) Now get them to stop using that dodgy stock image of "woman looking surprised in front of laptop" on every other page :D

Yeah, I need to find a way to tell them that there are a few areas that need work. The design of the home page especially, so visually busy and the processing on the stock photos there just looks cheap and nasty...

Back