Creasted Tit

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
No
creastedtitcopy.jpg

Taken in the Highlands last week,not the best image of these great little birds but hard to come by this time of year due to nest building etc.It's a pity they are'nt more colourful but a nice bird to see and hear. C/C welcome.

Indeed a nice little bird, I 've never seen one. In terms of the composition, IMHO I think there is too much space to the right and the log detracts from the small subject. I would crop a bit closer say from the point where the right spur comes from the stump or alternatively from the left of the moss/grass.

Lovely detail on the bird, nice & sharp and good capture.

Cracking wee birdie well caught in it's natural surroundings. I like the composition(y)(y)

I'm with Brash on this one, I think the comp is great, a nice uncluttered shot that shows exactly what a creasted tit should look like (y)

A nice looking little bird, would like to see one. I too would like to see the pic cropped a bit more as Jerry said, still a good shot (y)

:LOL::LOL: Great capture, looks like it is waiting for a mate to sit on the other end of the See-Saw :D

I like that Bri. The balance between the bird and the lichen on the twig is great. As you say, lucky to see one at all at this time of year.

Back