Cycling and photography, the perfect combination.

lay off the sprouts, beans and pickled eggs then...

But thats my normal diet...... If I don't eat those I'm only left with cauliflower curry.

Its not a HEADwind I'd be worried about....especially if I was in second place. :D

What about the poor folk in third and below?????

Actually, just the thought of Andy on a bike makes me chuckle. I know it's theoretically possible, but it's dreadfully alarming!:D

What about the poor folk in third and below?????

Actually, just the thought of Andy on a bike makes me chuckle. I know it's theoretically possible, but it's dreadfully alarming!:D

Its very much like the Higgs Boson in that respect... theoretically possible but difficult to find.

So does anyone else want in on these? I imagine sending bottles on would be about £4 each, making it about £10 for each bottle shipped to you. Let me know!

I'm in but can collect sometime from a suitable pub.

Reactions: PMN
I'm in if these is an order going in.

Great - still looking to place an order, going to see if anyone else wants in next week.

Ooh, a couple of HP5+ bottles would do the trick!

And I look very manly in my lycra I will have you know.

Will message people now - anyone else who wants in, let me know this weekend! Going to collect money and order next week :)

think i'll have to give it a miss - one or two unexpected expenses just cropped up (and as I'm crocked at the moment, any expenditure on bike-related stuff has had to go out the window :( )

Half of the designs are now out of stock :( I'll check back in a couple of weeks and post here when I can order. Annoying!

:rolleyes::rolleyes: ...and therefore if more girls (and men) took up cycling instead of using a car, in the Uk (as like Holland)...we wouldn't be such an increasing obese nation according to the latest stats. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The Hague....I thought the cyclist with the child was amusing so took a snap, and very handy for carrying RB67 gear

Ah hell, I'm just gonna have to back Brian up, although the World has moved on since 1980's Holland.

Well known it was way back then as the cyclo centre of the universe, one of its oddities being its major cities had..........um.........cycle lanes...lol, imagine that, lanes..........fer cycles !

Course, we didn't have owt like that here then, a fact backed up by my spell in a Dutch hospital after stepping off the bus on arrival in Rotterdam in 198something, and promptly getting splattered by a Honda 90.
See, we don't have cycle lanes in the 80's, and we don't drive on the wrong side of the road, it is highly likely Amsterdam & Rotterdam where a Brit school child splatterfest capitals of Europe, for quite a number of years...

When cycling in Holland last year I was amazed to see a motorcycle whizz passed me, apparently motorcycles up to a certain cc are allowed in cycle lanes... weird.:rolleyes: Well I use my mountain bike for off road use cos it's tough over rough ground pot holes etc...well thinking that, I said "you don't see any mounting bikes around" and I got the answer "we haven't got any mountains" :D:D:D

I have a feeling it's anything under 125cc... I totally wanted one of the little putput scooter things! Also saw some electric ones...

Back