weekly daddy day cares 52 for 2012 week 3 sigh

Hi Andy - good luck with this year's 52. :) I didn't do 2011 either - sometimes you just need a break, but hopefully this year the creative juices will flow for both of us!!! :D

Week 1 Direction - Does what it says on the tin - the emphasis on the compass gets the message of 'direction' across very neatly, and I like the yellow roads on the map being picked up in the cord of the compass - it gives a continuity around the shot (if that makes sense!) :)

Week 2 Fear - Don't apologise for using a very scary looking figure! That axe would send anyone running away. :eek: I love the processing - it's spot on for the theme. (y)

Jean

Hi fellow 52er.
Direction-fits the theme very well, reminds me of my orienteering days.

Fear-Works ok, as said good use of lighting.

Good luck with the next 50 (y)

Thanks folks.

My mind is already blank for week 3 at the moment.

I will comment on other peoples as soon I can but TP is blocked at work :eek: so will have to be in my own time instead.

Andy

Hi Andy,

Direction: great lighting (I can't get the hang of that yet)
Fear: great figure setting and lighting, I don't think it would look the same on colour.

Well done, looking forward to the rest of the 50.

Chris

Thanks folks.

Believe it or not both shots used exactly the same light. A single Bowens esprit 250 with a reflective umbrella. I moved it further away, collapsed the brolly a bit and stopped the lens down a bit for the lego shot.

Andy

Hi Andy, good to see you again ;)... you got roped into it too huh :D...

Direction : That works well... fits the theme.

Fear : Don't apologise for using lego... you're not the only one :D... Very menacing looking character you've picked there... works great for the theme.

Hey Andy,
Good to see you doing a 52 again.

Week 1 - Works well, watch those highlights ;)
Week 2 - dont apoligise for using Lego, its cool!! The shot works well, perhaps the slightly touch of light to the face of the model, just to lift a little.

Direction is nicely shot I like that , fear is spot on lighting is really good look forward to seeing week 3

posed?

That's his normal position :LOL:

I've never known such a lazy dog. Enjoys his walks but when he's in the house he can't be bothered moving. I read somewhere that lurchers are described as "40mph couch potatoes" :D That's not wrong.

Andy

Back