Darksider: An Introduction

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello all, my name is Stewart, I am from a small town on the South Coast of England called Havant.

I work as a Sales Advisor in a large Bed Showroom in a mall.

I am 41 and have been taking photographs off and on for 20 odd years now.

I currently use a Nikon D50 to take my pics with and will be looking to upgrade in a year or so to a D80 or D200, or their replacements.

I am mainly into Landscape work but do dabble in other genres.

I look forward to getting acquainted with you and seeing some of your photographs. :)

Welcome aboard Stewart, I hope you enjoy it here (y)

Some years before you started taking pictures I used to travel to Concord Lighting in Havant regularly...sure it is all long gone now.

Welcome to the forums :)

welcome Stewart

Thanks for the welcome Warspite, Robert.

Robert, I think Concord went a few years back now. :thumbsdown:

Hi Matty & HRF, I am looking forward to browsing the galleries and will get round to resizing some of my humble efforts for my own soon.

Matty, 10,000+ posts, do you ever leave your computer? Do you have a Commode to save time going to the toilet? :LOL:

Hi Stewart, welcome an board. Nice to have you here! :wave:
You need an avatar with a Christmas hat though!

Thanks for the welcome Ian & Grendel.

An avatar with a Christmas hat!!

I am sick of christmas, I have just spent 8 hours working in a shop where the Mall owners have had non stop Christmas songs playing all day, Sick of B****y Christmas.

Cliff Richards Mistletoe and Wine, every hour, has driven me to thinking of changing my name by deed poll to Ebeneezer B****y Scrooge, Bah Humbug. :thumbsdown: :LOL:

(y) welcome aboard (y)

All together now......
So here it is, merry Christmas, everybody's having fun....
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hiya, welcome to TP

I just had to do a double take on your name with the picture posting, its far too similar to mine in a small font ;)

Hope you get as much out of this place as I do :)

Hullo

I am overwhelmed by the greetings and appreciate you all saying Hi.

I don't know about the easter eggs it's the non stop holiday adverts from Boxing Day that are going to drive me to the B****y edge of oblivion.

If TV adverts are anything to go by we all spend our days dreaming of holidays, christmas and looking twenty years younger than we actually are.

As I am on the subject has any of the male members used these anti wrinkle creams for men yet?

Do they work?

Howdy :) welcome along.

Anti wrinkle cream :eek: - I am guessing I might find a use for that when I am bit older :p

(I await your reply with no doubt plenty of ****'s :p)

Hi Stewart :welcome: to the forum

Back